I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Steve Ramone

Such a hilarious cope. Who ever is paying your bills isn't doing it in some epic capeshit battle of light over darkness, you owe money because you lost a lawsuit. You're a burden do whoever is paying for this and an embarrassment.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Such a hilarious cope. Who ever is paying your bills isn't doing it in some epic capeshit battle of light over darkness, you owe money because you lost a lawsuit. You're a burden do whoever is paying for this and an embarrassment.
He thinks its a "win" for him since he isnt cutting the checks. He doesnt give a shit about whoever is paying. He is a selfish cunt and I can only hope whoever is paying realizes what a mistake it was to offer to foot the bill.

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Quasi literally caused the SFWA to pay over $150,000 just by saying 'No' to a twink lawyer.
Quasi said yes to the twink. It was Brinton, at the behest of his piggy client, who couldn't understand that Quasi doesn't keep conveniently detailed logs like it's an episode of CSI.

:image_9250: An IP address? Enhance! Ah, yes. There he is. You cannot hide from me, Rahul.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I think it's fairly likely former SFWA President John Scalzi makes the payments.

I have a bunch of reasons I might possibly maybe go into later after my next dud of a thread, so just go ahead and believe me now, thanks--airtight Admin-proof logic.

It makes a lot of sense if you place Norm/11 in the context of the retarded feud that's been running for over a decade between Scalzi-types and Vox Day-types.

I think they disastrously believed that the O&A crowd was really an old enemy in disguise, and once that mistake became plain even to them, they doubled down on their stupidity and convinced themselves the O&A people were morphing into that so they might as well have been right all along.

Patrick was a willing stooge for their "we can either fight them over there or over here" mindset because he felt important, not caring about the obvious ramifications as long as he was fed narcissist supply.

Or maybe I was a governor, idk. :fighter_sm:

Prison Enjoyer

pawlowski.jpg

G

Management has made it pretty clear that this process isn't pleasant for any of the parties involved. Putting up 5 figures to defend yourself from some fat prick who keeps throwing a proverbial middle-finger in your face about how he won't pay a thing, dragging the process along while your own lawyer bills you for hours, isn't "sitting back and getting paid." I've never been in a similar situation, but I bet it sucks.

That's what makes everything that pat has done so egregious. He started this 5 year long feud right away by intentionally being a prick with the catastrophic "norm/11" tweet. Pat put that tweet out specifically to be a cunt. He started all of this just to be a cunt. He dragged a guy into a farce of a lawsuit, forcing him to ante up $20k just to be a cunt. He convinced the sfwa to drop $100k of member dies just so he could be a cunt. He even dodged paying his inevitable judgement for a year just to be a cunt. Now here we are, another $60-70k (?) in legal support from his mystery benefactor (Lynne, duh) paid to cover judgements that he boldly declared he'd never pay, and the guy is still being a prick. He doesn't care about steamrolling over other people's lives just so he's gets to be a cunt. That's the worst thing about pat. Fuck that guy.
I know, I just wanted Daddy to know I respect what's happening. If I were in the situation I probably would have driven to Wisconsin and put my penis in his mouth by now. And you're right, Patrick is in fact, a cunt. Who is fat. And stupid. And fat. And annoying. And fat.

Also, fat.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I think it's fairly likely former SFWA President John Scalzi makes the payments.

I have a bunch of reasons I might possibly maybe go into later after my next dud of a thread, so just go ahead and believe me now, thanks--airtight Admin-proof logic.

It makes a lot of sense if you place Norm/11 in the context of the retarded feud that's been running for over a decade between Scalzi-types and Vox Day-types.

I think they disastrously believed that the O&A crowd was really an old enemy in disguise, and once that mistake became plain even to them, they doubled down on their stupidity and convinced themselves the O&A people were morphing into that so they might as well have been right all along.

Patrick was a willing stooge for their "we can either fight them over there or over here" mindset because he felt important, not caring about the obvious ramifications as long as he was fed narcissist supply.

As long as Pats on the hook for the taxes, I couldn’t care less who paid Q man.

I’m looking forward to the anonymous IRS whistleblower part of the saga.

Looking forward to it, brotherman. I've been on the "it was Lynne" train for a while but I would love an old fashioned Caverlock thread to change my mind.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I’ve also believe it’s a good chance SFWA is involved since they funded this nonsense in the first place and just want the whole thing to go away. They don’t want this messing with their charity status and Pats “you don’t know who is paying for this fight against you” is why they funded it in the first place - as a way to help ALL their members who had people write goofy reviews on good reads which was the majority of the lawsuit - bad book reviews.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I’ve also believe it’s a good chance SFWA is involved since they funded this nonsense in the first place and just want the whole thing to go away. They don’t want this messing with their charity status and Pats “you don’t know who is paying for this fight against you” is why they funded it in the first place - as a way to help ALL their members who had people write goofy reviews on good reads which was the majority of the lawsuit - bad book reviews.
The best part about the book review thing is these people all write objectively awful fiction. Their books deserve 1 stars. They should be happy the reviews were submitted by “poop balls” rather than a semi detailed real review from someone who isn’t part of the circle jerk

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.

I still suspect that he's getting bailed out from either an anti-Trump resistance PAC or it's the SFWA doing it so Quasi can't bother them anymore

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
we also have intel from that kiwi in the industry who said Pat was talking about rallying sfwa to pay for it at a con.

plus letting it collect interests for so long fits it being other people's money they're handing out, no skin in the game for the cat lady CFO if it ends up costing several tens of thousands more. Unlike Lynne paying with her money.