I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

It’s not SFWA. The texts to Lynn worked. She didn’t want a second rodeo; she wanted this shit shutdown

She truly does fund their whole lives
1000006760.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Sounds like Jerry might have a direct line to who is actually footing the bill and Pat no longer can control how it plays out by trying to stretch it to the last minute. He can just sit back and tweet about trump while an actual adult resolves his debts. I can only hope that pat/niki have to slowly pay it back with their own private arrangement ( most likely interest free)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Infuriating. Especially because if you read annotated online versions of the constitution / bill of rights it’s MORE informative because it tells you exactly which parts have been amended / are out dated.

Again, his logic is just so flimsy. @admin knows all the logical inconsistencies (what the fuck do you call them…i took a critical thinking class in high school but failed it ala Pat)

So Lynn let Pat go on a media tour, file that insane pro se motion and bail him out at 11:59 pm just so he could have his way?

Think about all the time and money wasted.

Must be nice $$$
She supported her dopey daughter marrying a deranged loser who's a convicted criminal for threatening to murder his ex-friend, his ex-wife, and his baby with his ex-wife.

Nice parenting, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She supported her dopey daughter marrying a deranged loser who's a convicted criminal for threatening to murder his ex-friend, his ex-wife, and his baby with his ex-wife.

Nice parenting, stupid.
I bet she encouraged / told Niki to say yes if he proposed because he (looked like) he was successful author at the time.

Actually, have we ever seen any tweets from Pat about when he proposed and she said yes? He makes a note of everything and would use his gf saying “yes” to marrying a him a tweet for attention. Odd…

Speculate! Did Niki tell him they are getting married so her mom will support them?

G

I bet she encouraged / told Niki to say yes if he proposed because he (looked like) he was successful author at the time.

Actually, have we ever seen any tweets from Pat about when he proposed and she said yes? He makes a note of everything and would use his gf saying “yes” to marrying a him a tweet for attention. Odd…

Speculate! Did Niki tell him they are getting married so her mom will support them?
Nik: Mommy, you told me to marry him because he was a published author!

Mother: Yeah, I fucked up sweetie. I'm so sorry.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No he was too busy relaying the story of how she was a whore he turned into a housewife.
That’s what’s weird - he loves to tell people she was “one night stand” (she wasn’t) but no “I just asked her to marry me / she said yes!” Type tweets for attention. Would explain why it seems to be a marriage for convenience for whatever benefits.