I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1707153401687.png

Slackjawed Cow

I hope pat made sure to get that other ~$22k thats still owed. Pretty crazy that pat was even able to source almost $60k out of thin air in the last 6 months. Didnt even get on a payment plan. He complained/cried loud enough that someone else had dip into their earnings/savings so he didnt have to face his self made consequences.

I hope pat made sure to get that other ~$22k thats still owed. Pretty crazy that pat was even able to source almost $60k out of thin air in the last 6 months. Didnt even get on a payment plan. He complained/cried loud enough that someone else had dip into their earnings/savings so he didnt have to face his self made consequences.
Someone is funding his judgment fund. He doesn't have enough equity in the hovel to borrow against it. He's an unemployed loser and so is his spouse. They don't have any assets worth a shit. If he took out loans from some shady source his interest rate would have to be around 30% APR. Someone in their family must be giving him all of this money if it's not the SFWA.

Slackjawed Cow

Someone is funding his judgment fund. He doesn't have enough equity in the hovel to borrow against it. He's an unemployed loser and so is his spouse. They don't have any assets worth a shit. If he took out loans from some shady source his interest rate would have to be around 30% APR. Someone in their family must be giving him all of this money if it's not the SFWA.
Yeah, its not coming out of his pocket/account. Thats why he is still insufferable. He didnt learn a damn thing since its someone elses money.