I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
"Found on r/MorningsWithDebtors"
22.jpg

RickiLeaks is an anonymous post medium. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
So is denying reality the ultimate coping mechanism? Before Pat, I've never seen anyone do it before.
He believes some of it but it's mostly just for show. His dumb cunt mom taught him how to gaslight people and Darvo which is why be always accuses other people of those things.

He denied he had a court date for the speeding ticket. He denied he had a court date until he was literally there in person for the contempt hearing.

In interviews he said he could go to jail for contempt. He sees the stlaker baby child nazi felons as evil non humans so lying to them is justified.

He knows he's gained a pound and his hairline is receding but he does really think he looks good. Before he went 100% #dltiw he had beer and brat weight on his face. Raven is likely some Freudian retard who taught him all this pseudo science bullshit. Fake it til you make it. Pretend you're a fit successful author and you are. She probably rubber her crotch with the secret.

With stlaker child's is just lie 100% but he doesn't really believe in it. The midling author, middle class weekend warrior marathoner living in a decent neighborhood is how he sees himself. He's a 2/10 and Nicole's a 3 maybe 4 and they see themselves as both at 7 or 8s , not 10s.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I open up Nitter and what's Pat doing? He's childing the judge. The balls on this 1.2 jamoke
https://archive.ph/tYst1, https://archive.ph/Hw3C2
View attachment 180487
View attachment 180488
The archives unfortunately don't include boomia's tweet for context so theyre useless. Same happened to me. I tried archiving boomia's Hanrahan tweet instead but then Rick's tweets don't show up.

Posting them anyways:

He believes some of it but it's mostly just for show. His dumb cunt mom taught him how to gaslight people and Darvo which is why be always accuses other people of those things.

He denied he had a court date for the speeding ticket. He denied he had a court date until he was literally there in person for the contempt hearing.

In interviews he said he could go to jail for contempt. He sees the stlaker baby child nazi felons as evil non humans so lying to them is justified.

He knows he's gained a pound and his hairline is receding but he does really think he looks good. Before he went 100% #dltiw he had beer and brat weight on his face. Raven is likely some Freudian retard who taught him all this pseudo science bullshit. Fake it til you make it. Pretend you're a fit successful author and you are. She probably rubber her crotch with the secret.

With stlaker child's is just lie 100% but he doesn't really believe in it. The midling author, middle class weekend warrior marathoner living in a decent neighborhood is how he sees himself. He's a 2/10 and Nicole's a 3 maybe 4 and they see themselves as both at 7 or 8s , not 10s.
He also has a weird sense of logic he uses to justify his delusions.

If Action produces Result, then by doing Action I am Result

He’s a greedy gratification seeking pig, so he ignores the quality/importance of the action and instead instantly takes credit for the result.

Working out makes people athletic and strong, so him working out means he’s athletic and strong. It doesn’t matter if the work out is 15 minutes of soft lifting that doesn’t produce any actual results and his diet is shit so he’s a fat slob. He works out so now he’s athletic and strong.

If you say he isn’t athletic and strong it doesn’t register to him because how could he not be? He works out.

Training martial arts makes you a tough fighter, so Patrick training for a few months 7 years ago means he’s a tough fighter.

He also does this with other things where he focuses on what you can infer from an Action, but ignores the quality of the Action.

If someone is doing the Action of speaking at a convention, you can infer that they are likely important in some way and have a following. Patrick pays to speak at conventions, so now he’s also important and has a following.

People who are experts on Fascism would take the Action of visiting concentration camps. Patrick visited a concentration camp so now he’s an expert on Fascism.

Nothing that you actually do is important to him. The only thing that’s important is what you get from it.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.

He’s a greedy gratification seeking pig, so he ignores the quality/importance of the action and instead instantly takes credit for the result.

Working out makes people athletic and strong, so him working out means he’s athletic and strong. It doesn’t matter if the work out is 15 minutes of soft lifting that doesn’t produce any actual results and his diet is shit so he’s a fat slob. He works out so now he’s athletic and strong.

If you say he isn’t athletic and strong it doesn’t register to him because how could he not be? He works out.

Training martial arts makes you a tough fighter, so Patrick training for a few months 7 years ago means he’s a tough fighter.

He also does this with other things where he focuses on what you can infer from an Action, but ignores the quality of the Action.

If someone is doing the Action of speaking at a convention, you can infer that they are likely important in some way and have a following. Patrick pays to speak at conventions, so now he’s also important and has a following.

People who are experts on Fascism would take the Action of visiting concentration camps. Patrick visited a concentration camp so now he’s an expert on Fascism.

Nothing that you actually do is important to him. The only thing that’s important is what you get from it.
1000006794.jpg

RobertMewler

He does the same with his father. One example; his father was on some ski team in high school so Pat would say that he was an expert ski jumper.

He's also made ridiculous statements like this:

4113b56a496bcdb854a3e2d69db0bd2e.jpg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I'm starting to think he wants to be jailed. The self-swats got him a modicum of media attention, but nowhere near what he's looking for. Maybe "This Stalking Victim is Serving Jail Time for Not Paying His Abuser" will finally help him achieve Steven King status.

He does want to be. He was prepared for it at the hearing, and he spazzed out when he found out the debt was being paid.

I say we let him get what he wants. It won’t go his way and he may learn a lesson or two

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
He does the same with his father. One example; his father was on some ski team in high school so Pat would say that he was an expert ski jumper.

He's also made ridiculous statements like this:

4113b56a496bcdb854a3e2d69db0bd2e.jpg
I wouldn't usually brag about this, but I went to dachau before rick. It's a basic museum with barely any of the original camp remaining. I'm sure he absorbed a lot of energy because he's a born empath (or whatever it is retarded women say).