I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

aaaaand another one https://archive.ph/vwDUc
111.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
And that his denials were literally used against him in filings by Quasi’s counsel. What a fucking retard.
This is what happens when someone who is retarded thinks he’s the smartest one in the room. He’s so autistic he thinks he can remake reality to his desires. This is what he did with BDA, when he altered the text conversation to make it look like he did nothing wrong or filing that insane pro se motion. He skipped a debtors exam to go get drunk. It’s why he’s all about those technicalities. He has to use them to cope when reality doesn’t jive with his desires.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.ph/Ndg95[/URL]
View attachment 179854
[URL unfurl="true"]https://nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/stealthygeek/status/1752382923280630139[/URL]
View attachment 179852
View attachment 179853
I'm starting to think he wants to be jailed. The self-swats got him a modicum of media attention, but nowhere near what he's looking for. Maybe "This Stalking Victim is Serving Jail Time for Not Paying His Abuser" will finally help him achieve Steven King status.

G

You’re probably a responsible adult. Look at Nikki, she’s just as retarded as Pat; she’s just not terminally online like Pat is putting his retardation on full display. What do we know about her? She declared bankruptcy in her 20s. She may have been a bit promiscuous and may have an STD? She’s an “SEO expert” with no SM presence and her company looks as fake as Pat’s twitter followers.

Look Pat and Nikki have been together for like a decade right? And redditors have shown receipts of Pat being an absolute piece of shit to his wife. Pat has dragged Nikki through more than most women would ever put up with? If Lynn wanted to get rid of Pat, she could easily make him go away and send Pat packing with his pig tail between his legs. There won’t be a second better divorce unless Pat gets arrested for the self SWATTing. Pats a retard, but he’s only been with two other women and seems to be loyal out of being an insufferable faggot no one wants to be around. He brings a certain amount of stability to her. They get along, have common interests and probably equally puts up with her nonsense the same way he does her.

Lynn may be letting this go on cause there can be some potential shenanigans going on. Isn’t their house listed as the business? We don’t know half the shit she’s pulling. Is it possible that these legal fees can be written off on some kind of taxes?
Great analysis. Lynn could be putting up with Pat because without him distracting Nikki (and as you so aptly phrased it, providing some level of stability for her), Nikki could be a headache for Lynn and potentially even cost more money.

Rick Roblinson

Drunk
I remember during one of those WHY US? interviews they did Niki was talking and her voice cracked like she was about to cry when she said, "...because I can't make good decisions." It made me think 'Niki not making good decisions' is a theme in her life that she's embarrassed about and she's probably heard it from her family/Lynne many times before about how she makes dumb decisions.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I remember during one of those WHY US? interviews they did Niki was talking and her voice cracked like she was about to cry when she said, "...because I can't make good decisions." It made me think 'Niki not making good decisions' is a theme in her life that she's embarrassed about about and she's probably heard it from her family/Lynne many times before about how she makes dumb decisions.
I think that’s part of it too - especially compared to her sisters that are happily married with families. She had to be the “quirky” one that seems to be a loser who will always fuck things up for herself.

She filed for bankruptcy in her 20s while having a job working for her mother. I wish we knew more about what happened there - how do you fuck up so bad you file for bankruptcy before even turning 30?

Her mom will have to keep an eye on her / support her for the rest of her life because she’s too dumb to know how to take care of herself. I have an aunt like that - my dad is 65 and finally retiring but he has to keep an eye on his sister who was married for a time but her husband who was a fire chief died suddenly after a call. Even with all the money she got she was dumb with it and went bankrupt and lost her house she had for close to 30 years. He knows if he doesn’t keep an eye and help out time to time financially (and knowing she won’t be able to pay him back) she would end up in trouble and homeless.

Niki seems to not even be attracted to her fat idiot husband (since she is likely a lesbian) but figured (or was encouraged) by her mother she needs to get married so she will have someone that can help support her. At the time Pat at least had a book deal so I bet she told her to marry him since it looked like he was successful.

Now Lynne regrets encouraging Niki to marry the worst possible person ever. Another bad decision from the nik ster. Also explains why she’s such a frump and on depression meds.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
It's like he never learns. I guess when you're playing with house money, it's easy to put blinders on.
It’s a refusal to learn. His mantra is “I’d rather be right than happy”.
Great analysis. Lynn could be putting up with Pat because without him distracting Nikki (and as you so aptly phrased it, providing some level of stability for her), Nikki could be a headache for Lynn and potentially even cost more money.
Unless there’s some big whole in their story we’re missing, I can’t see it any other way. How many times have redditors sent Pat’s own words to both Nikki and Lynn and nothing has changed. Look at their siblings; Kyle is a scientist with a kid (ircc). Nikki’s siblings are married, working and have children. These two don’t have regular jobs/are professionals, they have LARPs. Both clearly can’t be trusted with kids, has there ever been sleep overs or outings with their nieces and nephews? Even before this shit started? It’s clear their two retarded peas in a genetically deformed pod.