I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s a refusal to learn. His mantra is “I’d rather be right than happy”.

Unless there’s some big whole in their story we’re missing, I can’t see it any other way. How many times have redditors sent Pat’s own words to both Nikki and Lynn and nothing has changed. Look at their siblings; Kyle is a scientist with a kid (ircc). Nikki’s siblings are married, working and have children. These two don’t have regular jobs/are professionals, they have LARPs. Both clearly can’t be trusted with kids, has there ever been sleep overs or outings with their nieces and nephews? Even before this shit started? It’s clear their two retarded peas in a genetically deformed pod.
I doubt they would let their kids stay with them - not only is their place disgusting but you’re leaving your kids with two adult children that also happen to be serious alcoholics. I feel most of the day Niki is in some haze of booze and anti depressants - which you are NOT supposed to mix.

Plus it doesn’t help that Niki seems to be super far left (who knows what shit she would lecture to their kids) and Pat has WAY too many friends that are convicted child molesters.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I doubt they would let their kids stay with them - not only is their place disgusting but you’re leaving your kids with two adult children that also happen to be serious alcoholics. I feel most of the day Niki is in some haze of booze and anti depressants - which you are NOT supposed to mix.

Plus it doesn’t help that Niki seems to be super far left (who knows what shit she would lecture to their kids) and Pat has WAY too many friends that are convicted child molesters.
That’s my point. Lynn knows her kid is a fuck up and her husband is even bigger fuck up. But before Norm/11 everything was fine. Pat tweeted, Nikki went about her drunk/pill hazed life, they got drunk, went on vacations and there was normalcy. It’s a blind spot cause most normal parents even when their kids are adults want to make sure they’re ok. Pat’s never had to deal with redditors like this before and given how retarded he is, the only tools in very limited tool box are doubling down and escalation. He doesn’t know how to do anything else. I think the brothermen and rascals give Nikki too much credit and leeway. She’s just as culpable as he is. That’s why he always says “we”. She’s on board with all of this. I think the only thing she (Lynn) may not be aware of is the Swatting.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I think that’s part of it too - especially compared to her sisters that are happily married with families. She had to be the “quirky” one that seems to be a loser who will always fuck things up for herself.

She filed for bankruptcy in her 20s while having a job working for her mother. I wish we knew more about what happened there - how do you fuck up so bad you file for bankruptcy before even turning 30?
It’s pretty easy, if you have nothing then a few thousand dollar credit card bill can break you.

Same shit happened to my sister. She ran up credit cards in her 20s on dumb shit like clothes and shots at the bar and beach trips and had to go bankrupt. Worked out pretty well for her, basically free stuff she never had to pay for.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s my point. Lynn knows her kid is a fuck up and her husband is even bigger fuck up. But before Norm/11 everything was fine. Pat tweeted, Nikki went about her drunk/pill hazed life, they got drunk, went on vacations and there was normalcy. It’s a blind spot cause most normal parents even when their kids are adults want to make sure they’re ok. Pat’s never had to deal with redditors like this before and given how retarded he is, the only tools in very limited tool box are doubling down and escalation. He doesn’t know how to do anything else. I think the brothermen and rascals give Nikki too much credit and leeway. She’s just as culpable as he is. That’s why he always says “we”. She’s on board with all of this. I think the only thing she (Lynn) may not be aware of is the Swatting.
I agree, we didn’t know how big of a piece of shit Niki was until the interviews. She’s an idiot and an asshole and her husband is just like her. Niki claiming to be an “advocate” for police training of swats and believing she has the authority to shit on police who are just trying to do their jobs and not harm them show she is awful.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I agree, we didn’t know how big of a piece of shit Niki was until the interviews. She’s an idiot and an asshole and her husband is just like her. Niki claiming to be an “advocate” for police training of swats and believing she has the authority to shit on police who are just trying to do their jobs and not harm them show she is awful.
Her saying that they needed to use their white privilege in that interview really shocked me. They both have a screw loose.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Her saying that they needed to use their white privilege in that interview really shocked my. They both have a screw loose.
It’s also clear Pat gets all his basic bitch left wing politics from Niki to be like her. Further proof he doesn’t have an original or honest thought or opinion in his head. Just a big fat parrot.

G

I'm starting to think he wants to be jailed. The self-swats got him a modicum of media attention, but nowhere near what he's looking for. Maybe "This Stalking Victim is Serving Jail Time for Not Paying His Abuser" will finally help him achieve Steven King status.
I 1000% believe he was ready to go to jail for publicity and then someone pulled that rug out from under him at the last minute. Maybe Nikki went crying to her mom or maybe the SFWA got scared their finances would be exposed.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
If someone paid the first judgement for Pat, wouldn't that fall under either gift or loan, which would either be taxable or he'd be liable to pay it back? Doesn't Queso have a right to know how Rick all of a sudden dropped 41k? Unless Fat and Stupid actually paid it themselves from their shady income streams.
Yes it would, and yes Queso would if the debt exam actually took place. But they eventually paid so there was no reason for it.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
They both have a screw loose.
I always thought they molested collies.
DM1ufodX0AYepa6.jpg

Petworth dude

Owner declined entry
I 1000% believe he was ready to go to jail for publicity and then someone pulled that rug out from under him at the last minute. Maybe Nikki went crying to her mom or maybe the SFWA got scared their finances would be exposed.
At that convention he went to in July or August 2023, he was openly telling people that he was willing to go to jail as a martyr.

G

At that convention he went to in July or August 2023, he was openly telling people that he was willing to go to jail as a martyr.
Why not, it's not like he had a job or a daughter to worry about. In reality jail might be a good thing for Pat, he could finally break his social media addiction (though unlikely, if he's going to jail for social media clout that's what he'd be thinking about all day: "Yes Pat, being sodomized right now is worth it, think about all the likes you'll get on Twitter once this is over")

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Yes it would, and yes Queso would if the debt exam actually took place. But they eventually paid so there was no reason for it.
They did some fuckshit like Lynne bought or invested in Niki’s value-less business to avoid it coming across as a gift or loan, I bet. Lynne is a retard in her own way but not about finance wheeling dealing.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
They did some fuckshit like Lynne bought or invested in Niki’s value-less business to avoid it coming across as a gift or loan, I bet. Lynne is a retard in her own way but not about finance wheeling dealing.
All of Lyne’s businesses are PBG’s customers, that’s what I would expect to see. It’s straight up embezzlement and tax evasion.

I’d also be curious to find out where they got the money for that mortgage. If Lynn gave it to them and they took it and acted like it was their own on the loan application that’s a very serious felony.

Last edited: