I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Udders

Great food
His mental processes fascinate me. Chances are it's gonna go the exact same as last time. If hes gonna be bailed out after needlessly stretching it out, why not just pay it off before it snowballs into another bill? It's all so completely retarded.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Her saying that they needed to use their white privilege in that interview really shocked me. They both have a screw loose.
She also basically said ganging up on people online to ruin their lives can be a good thing but not when it happens to people like them. I've always said Niki is obviously an equally despicable cunt because why else would she be married to Patrick S. Tomlinson?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
For the record I do think Lynne has been bailing Nikki and the pig man out on this one and will do so again.

But it makes me wonder. If she's willing throw away that kinda money for such a retarded and bullshit reason, why did Nikki have a pauper wedding in a Starbucks attic? You would think she'd spare no expense making sure the best day of her daughters life was memorable. Or maybe she just financed it and let Nikki pick everything which is why they had it in that shithole and drove the mystery machine home. Shinkelboutit.

G

For the record I do think Lynne has been bailing Nikki and the pig man out on this one and will do so again.

But it makes me wonder. If she's willing throw away that kinda money for such a retarded and bullshit reason, why did Nikki have a pauper wedding in a Starbucks attic? You would think she'd spare no expense making sure the best day of her daughters life was memorable. Or maybe she just financed it and let Nikki pick everything which is why they had it in that shithole and drove the mystery machine home. Shinkelboutit.
Nikki is her least favorite child and she was marrying Patrick?

SensibleKeks

All the money went to renting that prop Back to the Future Delorean. They spent so much money on it, Nikki had to wear sneakers on her wedding day.

G

All the money went to renting that prop Back to the Future Delorean. They spent so much money on it, Nikki had to wear sneakers on her wedding day.

[URL='https://ibb.co/QbKFCn2']
ac03988bfb94ef2ad694ca6a5daef3c9.png
[/URL]

Don't forget the custom wedding cufflinks

1000006744.png

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She also basically said ganging up on people online to ruin their lives can be a good thing but not when it happens to people like them. I've always said Niki is obviously an equally despicable cunt because why else would she be married to Patrick S. Tomlinson?
Those interviews proved she is a huge piece of shit - we assumed she was out of it due to being heavily medicated but she is just as bad - if not worse than Pat. All of his dumb “hot takes” and stupid politics all come from her. As always, he doesn’t have an original opinion or thought in his fat head.

She’s just smart enough to keep her mouth shut on social media while piggy can stop oinking online. It makes sense why she hasn’t left him - she’s equally as awful. I remember he bragged that she’s the type of person to go to a bar and talk shit about everyone there and I believe it. She’s probably the “actual tough guy” out of the two.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
The chairs not matching was my favorite part. Did they have to bring their own? Even something like VFW or firehouse rental at least has matching chairs.
I can see Lynn giving them a budget and they went as cheap as possible for the wedding, right down to not even wearing a traditional wedding gown or tux. They blew all of the budget on the honeymoon and pocketed the rest.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I can see Lynn giving them a budget and they went as cheap as possible for the wedding, right down to not even wearing a traditional wedding gown or tux. They blew all of the budget on the honeymoon and pocketed the rest.
I bet Lynne made them have a ceremony so she could see her dopey daughter get married - prob part of the deal for her to fund them. Niki didn’t even try to look good or even lose weight and wore what looks like bridesmaid dress from a previous wedding. It’s clear they just wanted her to pay for a honeymoon and did the cheapest wedding possible. I bet it didn’t even serve dinner, just finger food type stuff.

It was Pats second wedding but this was Niki’s one and only - a big deal to pretty much all women and she barely cared to look nice.