I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RobertMewler

money-throwmoney.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s not SFWA. The texts to Lynn worked. She didn’t want a second rodeo; she wanted this shit shutdown

She truly does fund their whole lives
Plus she’s aware that if he doesn’t pay pig would be in contempt of court and Niki would also be in trouble. She’s doing this to keep her daughter out of trouble. Niki already has one BK.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Exactly - it’s not even real to him. Somebody always bails him out.
All because he filed a frivolous lawsuit without even having the evidence required to make it to a real judge. Yet other people get to pay the bill for it while he continues acting like a cunt on twitter. This should have been a solid life lesson that would have costed him for years, instead its just another failed attempt to get someone in trouble and it wont be his last.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He does the same with his father. One example; his father was on some ski team in high school so Pat would say that he was an expert ski jumper.

He's also made ridiculous statements like this:

4113b56a496bcdb854a3e2d69db0bd2e.jpg
Lol if he himself didn’t rely on illogical arguments he would say “No, why would I need to visit a concentration camp to understand the realities of it all?”

But of course, Pat only knows how to argue in these fallacies. So he HAS to be able to go “Actually, I have visited a concentration camp child. That makes me more informed on the subject than you.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s not SFWA. The texts to Lynn worked. She didn’t want a second rodeo; she wanted this shit shutdown

She truly does fund their whole lives
No baby stlaker child, you see, Patrick the fucking fat idiot who constantly lies his ass off (and not well), managed to blackmail the SFWA for a SECOND time (even though they’re under new management) because the SFWA doesn’t want it to come out that they funded Pats lawsuit! (Even though all the former board members know they did that and there is no doubt financial records of this that aren’t secret)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Lol if he himself didn’t rely on illogical arguments he would say “No, why would I need to visit a concentration camp to understand the realities of it all?”

But of course, Pat only knows how to argue in these fallacies. So he HAS to be able to go “Actually, I have visited a concentration camp child. That makes me more informed on the subject than you.”
And he’s seen the bill of rights so he knows it better than anyone else

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And he’s seen the bill of rights so he knows it better than anyone else
“Curious, you hate the US government but have you ever actually been a representative”?

Actually no, thats not even the level of argument he’s making. It’s more like:

“Curious, you hate the US government but have never visited the Capitol building.”