I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Thats the best part. He would sink his own battleship in court because he lies so much. Thats why I get excited to hear he has a court date coming up. It would be so easy for a lawyer to expose his lies and blow up his side of the case. Twitter doesnt care about what is true and he can lie with zero consequences. He thinks he is the smartest in the room and thinks he can use the same lies he tells his parents/wife/twitter in court but he forgets that he has no actual proof to back it up and what "evidence" he might submit will be faked or edited. Easily proven and still couldnt be proven it came from the person he is accusing. No matter what he does, he will find a way to fuck up his own case and I cant wait to find out how it all plays out.
It would be amazing if he had to explain himself in court because it would all come apart for him since he lies so much. Even the BDA hearing he tried to fake evidence by deleting certain responses and had his whole “that did not occur!” Meltdown.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Another one for good measure

IMG_5632.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's doing a Tomlinson Technicality: The court said Pat paid Quasi back. No, child. Either; a) a wealthy benefactor did, or b) Pat paid Quasi's lawyers (something he's argued in the past). He's probably operating under mental gymnastics excuse b.
Pat loves to say HE didn’t pay but somebody else did which makes sense because it looks like he doesn’t even have a bank account. Niki gives him an allowance so it’s not his money because he doesn’t have any. He gets a small royalty check twice a year and brags because it’s the only time he ever makes any money.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It would be amazing if he had to explain himself in court because it would all come apart for him since he lies so much. Even the BDA hearing he tried to fake evidence by deleting certain responses and had his whole “that did not occur!” Meltdown.
Just the fact he would be forced to answer questions about his claims would have him rattled. The court isnt like his parents/wife where he has wore them down to the point they dont even bother to inquire further than his claims because he will pitch a fit for not taking his word. He isnt used to that or the stakes involved in answering the questions truthfully with proof to back it up. He would get so rattled. Im hope one of these next debt collections will finally get him cornered and forced to explain himself. You know he will keep trying to talk about trolls and not why they are in court that day. He will think its the time to plead his case of being trolled and what a victim he is (like the court will reverse all his accrued debts) to a court that has no interest in anything but how he plans on paying the debt that brought him there. In court is the only place he can forced to answer and be accountable for his claims/debts or be punished.

Slackjawed Cow

Pat loves to say HE didn’t pay but somebody else did which makes sense because it looks like he doesn’t even have a bank account. Niki gives him an allowance so it’s not his money because he doesn’t have any. He gets a small royalty check twice a year and brags because it’s the only time he ever makes any money.
Also because Jerry Jen is Quasis proxy and the payment gets addressed to Jerrys firm and then given to quasi to maintain anonymity. Pat has convinced himself that Jerry pockets the whole thing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Also because Jerry Jen is Quasis proxy and the payment gets addressed to Jerrys firm and then given to quasi to maintain anonymity. Pat has convinced himself that Jerry pockets the whole thing.

We have embargoes and sanctions on Russian exports, so they are selling their gas to China and India and we are buying it from them at inflated prices making Russia and the third parties more money than if we didn’t do that.

Patrick believes this is not funding Russia, it’s the exact same logic.

He’s not very intelligent.

He’s done that a thousand times
Oh, for sure. I've just yet to see him outright say that "this public record, on a government website, that is there for all to see isn't real". Reminders of his L's, sure. Screenshots of documents, yeah. But this is just absurd. Like, beyond simple denial and into "he's fucking broken" territory.

I can't wait for a future court date where he tells the judge "There is no defendant here, that's just your delusions again".

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Posted to Kiwi Farms on Wednesday, found them there and just reposting here. Source: https://kiwifarms.st/threads/patric...r-realautomanic.65412/page-2595#post-17576660

The Kiwi poster doesn't say whom the texts are addressed to, but if I were to guess as an outside observer I would guess it's Debtor Tomlinson, Niki, and all 4 of Lynne's numbers.
1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

May as well post these here as well, though not related to Debtor Tomlinson's debtorous debts. Also found posted to Kiwi Farms:

1.jpg

2.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

Looks like Pro-Se 2.0 will be coming down whenever Piggy gets in hot water regarding this second debt. He's a special boy, you see, he already knows the law better than both the lawyers and the judges do.
View attachment 179514
Pat thinks because they caught the torswats guy that everyone is going to prison but he forgets the part where you have to actually done the crime and not just because pat is placing blame on random people.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Looks like Pro-Se 2.0 will be coming down whenever Piggy gets in hot water regarding this second debt. He's a special boy, you see, he already knows the law better than both the lawyers and the judges do.
View attachment 179514

"While no lawyer can save you now."

37190-A8-A-344-F-4-C63-BA14-ED9-F5-B3-FAD31.jpg

He doesn't understand how to form sentences or use punctuation. All he had to do was omit the word "while," but he's too stupid. Professional author Patrick... comment?