I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

This whole situation is really not looking good for ol' Rick. I forsee many "Enjoy prison, Hanrahanster" xeets in the near future. I'm so sorry, Pat.
50ff02a78204de2dc021b7778e6b35a7.png

TYFYS

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This whole situation is really looking good for ol' Rick. I forsee lots of "Enjoy prison, Hanrahanster" xeets in the near future. I'm so sorry, Pat.
50ff02a78204de2dc021b7778e6b35a7.png

TYFYS
I still cant believe he just sat back and let her do that in front of him and the rest of the geeks while thinking its fine. Couldnt pick up on any of the signs that his friend was dicking his wife then stole her.

HeyItsVos

I still cant believe he just sat back and let her do that in front of him and the rest of the geeks while thinking its fine. Couldnt pick up on any of the signs that his friend was dicking his wife then stole her.
I think he’s just that much of a non confrontational coward in person. He probably didn’t know how to process it so just pretended everything was cool.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He would perjure himself. He's a compulsive liar, you see.
Thats the best part. He would sink his own battleship in court because he lies so much. Thats why I get excited to hear he has a court date coming up. It would be so easy for a lawyer to expose his lies and blow up his side of the case. Twitter doesnt care about what is true and he can lie with zero consequences. He thinks he is the smartest in the room and thinks he can use the same lies he tells his parents/wife/twitter in court but he forgets that he has no actual proof to back it up and what "evidence" he might submit will be faked or edited. Easily proven and still couldnt be proven it came from the person he is accusing. No matter what he does, he will find a way to fuck up his own case and I cant wait to find out how it all plays out.