I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

When the ball gets rolling on collections I'm gonna have to re-build my Pawlowski folder again.

Does anyone here have the reddit text where this specific edit was sent along with a message calling Pat a "blithering NIGGER" and about how Pawlowski & Sosnay were going to "pin Rick down and rape him" on Aug 24th? I remember it being a rib-killer but I can't find it anywhere, could be deleted but idk, I'm just having no luck finding it again. IIRC it was within the final 3-5 days before the hearing. TIA if anyone has it or can find the post.
bpp.png

SFWA footed the initial lawsuit and someone from SFWA is footing his debts now, probably Scalzi or some other libtard literary figure.
I don't agree. They footed the initial lawsuit because at the time, Pat was an established author finishing off a Tor deal and his friends Mary Three Names and Cat Rambo were involved. Also, they had skin in the game because part of the lawsuit was about the negative reviews on Good Reads, which we all remember they were obsessed over. They even got Good Reads to delete tons of reviews and ban any user posting a negative review of a Pat book.

Fast forward to now: Pat is no longer an author. He hasn't published a book in three years and won't for the foreseeable future. He has no clout and no Tor deal. He's not even writing Science Fiction anymore because Tiny Tim is a flimsy satirical reboot. His friends aren't in charge anymore and all of them minus perhaps Scalzi are poor. And why would someone like Scalzi throw tens of thousands of dollars down the crapper for no payoff? Plus Pat has gotten crazier and more abrasive online. Associating yourself with Pat has no upside.

It's Lynne. She has money plus her husband died so she has whatever money he had as well. She buys every stupid lie Pat and Niki tell her because she's not bright and her daughter and son-in-law are grifters. It's that simple. Papa Clown and Mama Raven might chip in a few bucks but this is Pat's mother-in-law bailing him out.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
It's Lynne. She has money plus her husband died so she has whatever money he had as well. She buys every stupid lie Pat and Niki tell her because she's not bright and her daughter and son-in-law are grifters. It's that simple. Papa Clown and Mama Raven might chip in a few bucks but this is Pat's mother-in-law bailing him out.
He was a jobless bum. Maybe she got something from a life insurance policy. Do life insurance policies cover people who don't receive income? My life insurance is tied to my job/salary. I never looked at additional plans so I'm not sure.

He was a jobless bum. Maybe she got something from a life insurance policy. Do life insurance policies cover people who don't receive income? My life insurance is tied to my job/salary. I never looked at additional plans so I'm not sure.
Was he literally jobless? Even if you worked a shitty job for thirty years there would probably be a 401k or something with a few hundred thousand in it. Even just $1,500 a year in contributions with no employer match at 5% return for 30 years is over $100,000.

RobertMewler

Was he literally jobless? Even if you worked a shitty job for thirty years there would probably be a 401k or something with a few hundred thousand in it. Even just $1,500 a year in contributions with no employer match at 5% return for 30 years is over $100,000.
He was "Mr. Mom":

"Lynne and her husband took on ground breaking roles as she continued with her career and he embraced the role of “Mr. Mom” with license plates to prove it. Lynne enjoys spending time with her children, visiting her cabin, hiking, and fishing."

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
P
I don't agree. They footed the initial lawsuit because at the time, Pat was an established author finishing off a Tor deal and his friends Mary Three Names and Cat Rambo were involved. Also, they had skin in the game because part of the lawsuit was about the negative reviews on Good Reads, which we all remember they were obsessed over. They even got Good Reads to delete tons of reviews and ban any user posting a negative review of a Pat book.

Fast forward to now: Pat is no longer an author. He hasn't published a book in three years and won't for the foreseeable future. He has no clout and no Tor deal. He's not even writing Science Fiction anymore because Tiny Tim is a flimsy satirical reboot. His friends aren't in charge anymore and all of them minus perhaps Scalzi are poor. And why would someone like Scalzi throw tens of thousands of dollars down the crapper for no payoff? Plus Pat has gotten crazier and more abrasive online. Associating yourself with Pat has no upside.

Isn’t /wasn’t she the CFO for Pricewaterhousecooper? According to their wiki, they did 53 billion in revenue last year. I thought her dad was a bus driver? Lynn has money, I’m 100 percent sure of that.

RobertMewler

P

Isn’t /wasn’t she the CFO for Pricewaterhousecooper? According to their wiki, they did 53 billion in revenue last year. I thought her dad was a bus driver? Lynn has money, I’m 100 percent sure of that.
No, she was an auditor for them. Huge difference.

"Lynne’s interest in numbers began early when she was responsible for the accounting in her parents’ building business while still in grade school. This led to Marquette University and a Bachelor of Science in accounting followed by experience on the audit staff of Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers)."

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
You can get a policy for people with no job but it will be a lot lower benefit. If they are homemakers or taking care of kids, that’s worth money because you have to replace it if they die.

It's Lynne. She has money plus her husband died so she has whatever money he had as well. She buys every stupid lie Pat and Niki tell her because she's not bright and her daughter and son-in-law are grifters. It's that simple. Papa Clown and Mama Raven might chip in a few bucks but this is Pat's mother-in-law bailing him out

Of all the greasy haired skanks in all the gin joints in the world Pat picked the most lucrative one to bang in his car.

• Deleted by Tagine Enthusiast
Show…

Stent

swatchsticker
Any of the options of where the money comes from is possible. If Tommy "Pillow Lips the Buckaroo Blowjob Queen" Tomlinson worked even half the jobs Pat has claimed and only ever bought that shit hole house in the middle of nowhere, then he'd have some money. All Pat would have to do is point to DLTIW on the fridge and he'd nod sagely before starting to write a check.

Pat leads a weird life and we've seen how despite being a complete fuck up he instinctively knows how to grift and lie his way into people's confidence. His "thinking some things over" tweet tells me that SFWA offered him that initial money and he didn't even immediately say yes. It was all approved by the faggot council of elder pedos and he got a letter delivered by a pedo owl, and he still had to announce he was thinking about doing it or not. He was always going to, but he made a show of acting thoughtful.

Any of the options of where the money comes from is possible. If Tommy "Pillow Lips the Buckaroo Blowjob Queen" Tomlinson worked even half the jobs Pat has claimed and only ever bought that shit hole house in the middle of nowhere, then he'd have some money. All Pat would have to do is point to DLTIW on the fridge and he'd nod sagely before starting to write a check.

Pat leads a weird life and we've seen how despite being a complete fuck up he instinctively knows how to grift and lie his way into people's confidence. His "thinking some things over" tweet tells me that SFWA offered him that initial money and he didn't even immediately say yes. It was all approved by the faggot council of elder pedos and he got a letter delivered by a pedo owl, and he still had to announce he was thinking about doing it or not. He was always going to, but he made a show of acting thoughtful.
This is why he is TERRIFIED of a debtor's exam (and bankruptcy) and would rather rot in jail for contempt as long as he can. He'd rather than risk the *public seeing where he's really getting the money to afford his lifestyle of tweeting 18 hours a day from his hovel, local bars, mutant dork conventions, and shitty tourist trap vacations.

*"public" = anyone other than himself

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
This is why he is TERRIFIED of a debtor's exam (and bankruptcy) and would rather rot in jail for contempt as long as he can. He'd rather than risk the public seeing where he's really getting the money to afford his lifestyle of tweeting 18 hours a day from his hovel, local bars, mutant dork conventions, and shitty tourist trap vacations.

Why do you retards keep referencing this as if it would be public? These are private depositions.

Why do you retards keep referencing this as if it would be public? These are private depositions.

He is still terrified of sharing it.
Yes, I should have used a different word than "public". What I meant was "anyone other than him" knowing exactly where he gets his money and how he spends it.

Fair enough but I've seen other people say the same shit last year before he paid.
People who behave the way he does with those questionable "businesses", PPP loans, and stimulus checks are nervous now because the IRS/DOJ are starting to indict the scammers. Doubtful he's allegedly defrauded his beloved actually fascist government enough to be on their radar, but he's probably nervous, and big judgments like his and debtor's exams/bankruptcies won't help him stay stealthy.