I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Technicality Tomlinson again. He thinks quasi owed all of those judgement amounts to lawyers because he's stupid and fat.
It doesnt even make sense when Pat was paying retainers the whole time on his end. The lawyers are the first to get paid and thats upfront. Lawyers arent going to take a case like this and wait for payment after judgment. All the money pat has to pay is to replace the money quasi already payed and to fulfill the inconvenience of a lawsuit that pat abandoned like his daughter ( probably due to running out of money and realizing that he wasnt going to win jack shit)

What Id love to know is if Jerry Jen is handling Pats case with more of a sadistic approach and intentionally dragging it out so the payments put a real strain on pat and his capabilities to afford it. Getting hit with 5 figure bills every 4-6 months has got to be devastating for pat and his resources.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
It doesnt even make sense when Pat was paying retainers the whole time on his end. The lawyers are the first to get paid and thats upfront. Lawyers arent going to take a case like this and wait for payment after judgment. All the money pat has to pay is to replace the money quasi already payed and to fulfill the inconvenience of a lawsuit that pat abandoned like his daughter ( probably due to running out of money and realizing that he wasnt going to win jack shit)

What Id love to know is if Jerry Jen is handling Pats case with more of a sadistic approach and intentionally dragging it out so the payments put a real strain on pat and his capabilities to afford it. Getting hit with 5 figure bills every 4-6 months has got to be devastating for pat and his resources.
For Pat none of this is real. We know for a fact Pat has no concept of how the world works, let alone the legal system. He might as well have been playing a video game. The only time Pig faced any kind of consequences for his actions was when Ade left him and that broke his pig brain. Even now, he’s going to drag this out as long as possible until Lynn steps in and pays this off.

What I hope is that we get to see Pats finances and see how poor he is. Quasi has no reason to be nice about this now. Pat showed he’s a dishonest actor in all of this and Quasi has all the leverage to really fuck him over. Quasi is going to win, get paid in full and get the girl too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’d 100% rather get one 30,000 bill than one for 10,000 and another for 20,000. Brutal optics for the fat one

Slackjawed Cow

What I hope is that we get to see Pats finances and see how poor he is.
That is one detail I think pat would be willing to go to jail over. I think he will hold firm on that information never getting seen. Its the last bit of "control" he has over the situation. He would rather another $10k+ get tacked on in interest/fees than to reveal that information. Either way, pat loses. At this point its just a " Choose your own adventure" for pat and what path he chooses.

Prison Enjoyer

I don’t think that’s going to happen. While successful professionally, she’s bought into Pat’s narrative. You can tell this because she replied to a form email with Pat’s “Nazi cyberstalkers” bs. Then she paid off the first debt last year with absolutely no terms of paying it off. Get off twitter, change your phone number, get a job, etc etc. Pat has had to face no consequences for his part in all of this. Even when she pays the second part of the debt, Pat will face absolutely no consequences for his actions. She may be a competent professional, but she’s geriatric boomer from the Midwest. She’s may be just a competent rube.

The only way I think Pat will face any consequences is if his/Nikki’s financials are revealed, examined and exposed that Lynn has done some shenanigans.
For Pat none of this is real. We know for a fact Pat has no concept of how the world works, let alone the legal system. He might as well have been playing a video game. The only time Pig faced any kind of consequences for his actions was when Ade left him and that broke his pig brain. Even now, he’s going to drag this out as long as possible until Lynn steps in and pays this off.

What I hope is that we get to see Pats finances and see how poor he is. Quasi has no reason to be nice about this now. Pat showed he’s a dishonest actor in all of this and Quasi has all the leverage to really fuck him over. Quasi is going to win, get paid in full and get the girl too.

You have the best analysis on this of anyone in the thread. Anyone who thinks Lynne is suddenly going to hang Pig out to dry or even let him face a sliver of consequences is at best naive or at worst fucking delusionally retarded.

Lynne controls Pig/Niki's finances as their caretaker/tard-wrangler. She's the one who let the debt double, pulled the entire Amortization stall tactic fiasco (it was her lawyers, and does anyone really think Pat or Niki are competent enough to figure out how to set that up?), and continues to bankroll their entire lives unconditionally. In the month following the $42k payment, Patrick was gifted a new laptop, a ton of new star wars toys, and even a bunch of new parts for his motorcycle which went into the shop just days after the hearing. If anything, this speaks to Patrick being rewarded for his behavior, and those gifts being pity-presents by Lynne who wanted to cheer Pat up after she paid the heckin' cyberstlaker.

Lynne is very, very wealthy, and already bankrolls the entire lives of her unemployed hyper-consumerist tardchildren completely unconditionally with zero expectations. She has no problem whatsoever with the debt doubling or tripling -- $20k vs. $80k doesn't make a difference to her. She already has more than enough money to be set until she dies, continuing to fund their lives, and leave them a golden piggy bank (pun intended) after to keep their unemployed-bum-status secured onwards from there.

I think it is essentially 100% certain that this second collections' process will proceed exactly the same as the first did, up until Patrick's contempt hearing. He's already telling stlakers he'll never attend a Debtor's Exam, just as he was doing a year ago. Quaso will schedule an exam, Pat will skip it, he'll be brought up on contempt (perhaps with another failed ploy to push back the hearing; doesn't matter), and at the last minute Lynne's lawyers will go to Quasi with an offer.

Then things are wide out in the open. Quasi will hold all the cards (just as last time), and things could get very interesting.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
You have the best analysis on this of anyone in the thread. Anyone who thinks Lynne is suddenly going to hang Pig out to dry or even let him face a sliver of consequences is at best naive or at worst fucking delusionally retarded.

Lynne controls Pig/Niki's finances as their caretaker/tard-wrangler. She's the one who let the debt double, pulled the entire Amortization stall tactic fiasco (it was her lawyers, and does anyone really think Pat or Niki are competent enough to figure out how to set that up?), and continues to bankroll their entire lives unconditionally. In the month following the $42k payment, Patrick was gifted a new laptop, a ton of new star wars toys, and even a bunch of new parts for his motorcycle which went into the shop just days after the hearing. If anything, this speaks to Patrick being rewarded for his behavior, and those gifts being pity-presents by Lynne who wanted to cheer Pat up after she paid the heckin' cyberstlaker.

Lynne is very, very wealthy, and already bankrolls the entire lives of her unemployed hyper-consumerist tardchildren completely unconditionally with zero expectations. She has no problem whatsoever with the debt doubling or tripling -- $20k vs. $80k doesn't make a difference to her. She already has more than enough money to be set until she dies, continuing to fund their lives, and leave them a golden piggy bank (pun intended) after to keep their unemployed-bum-status secured onwards from there.

I think it is essentially 100% certain that this second collections' process will proceed exactly the same as the first did, up until Patrick's contempt hearing. He's already telling stlakers he'll never attend a Debtor's Exam, just as he was doing a year ago. Quaso will schedule an exam, Pat will skip it, he'll be brought up on contempt (perhaps with another failed ploy to push back the hearing; doesn't matter), and at the last minute Lynne's lawyers will go to Quasi with an offer.

Then things are wide out in the open. Quasi will hold all the cards (just as last time), and things could get very interesting.
It still doesn't add up to me. Even a very, very wealthy person isn't going to piss away 5 figures with nothing to show for it. The very very wealthy people I've known are tighter than most when it comes to money. I doubt Lynn's rubbing pat's back and telling him everything is going to be ok. I also doubt pat has been telling her the whole story, but it's hard to speculate what's going on behind the scenes with them.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Doubtful. I don't think SFWA care anymore. They blocked JJs legal motions to look into their finances. I think they're out of the Tomlinson business.

I mean someone related to that world is bailing him out now, not SFWA themselves. They 100% bank rolled him initially, which absolutely does jeopardise their charity status. They are retarded enough to double down and pay for this to go away without financial examinations, too.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
That is one detail I think pat would be willing to go to jail over. I think he will hold firm on that information never getting seen. Its the last bit of "control" he has over the situation. He would rather another $10k+ get tacked on in interest/fees than to reveal that information. Either way, pat loses. At this point its just a " Choose your own adventure" for pat and what path he chooses.
I don’t think Pat has any say in that. Quasi is holding all the cards. Pat can’t control that because even if he gets held in contempt for that not producing it, Quasi can still get a hold of his finances. Jerry can SUBPOENA the irs for pigs tax records if he hasn’t already, SUBPOENA who ever his accountant is. Like I said before, all Quasi has to do is show the receipts from last year(s) to show how hostile Pat is and that if the court shows Pat any good will, it will backfire. Quasi is playing 4D chess and Pat is playing go fish.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
B664707D-724A-4406-A1C8-947A40D0C21E.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

That is one detail Im in the dark about and never really factor in, is the amount of money nikis mom has available if she is the one paying all this. You make a fair argument on a scenario that pat coasts through this unscathed if she is just cutting check with no strings attached. I also cant comprehend someone footing pats bills and not paying it back. Even my parents would make me pay it back. Especially when its self inflicted like this is. Id get told to go fuck myself and laughed out of the room if I asked someone for $80k in legal fees.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
That is one detail Im in the dark about and never really factor in, is the amount of money nikis mom has available if she is the one paying all this. You make a fair argument on a scenario that pat coasts through this unscathed if she is just cutting check with no strings attached. I also cant comprehend someone footing pats bills and not paying it back. Even my parents would make me pay it back. Especially when its self inflicted like this is. Id get told to go fuck myself and laughed out of the room if I asked someone for $80k in legal fees.

You’re probably a responsible adult. Look at Nikki, she’s just as retarded as Pat; she’s just not terminally online like Pat is putting his retardation on full display. What do we know about her? She declared bankruptcy in her 20s. She may have been a bit promiscuous and may have an STD? She’s an “SEO expert” with no SM presence and her company looks as fake as Pat’s twitter followers.

Look Pat and Nikki have been together for like a decade right? And redditors have shown receipts of Pat being an absolute piece of shit to his wife. Pat has dragged Nikki through more than most women would ever put up with? If Lynn wanted to get rid of Pat, she could easily make him go away and send Pat packing with his pig tail between his legs. There won’t be a second better divorce unless Pat gets arrested for the self SWATTing. Pats a retard, but he’s only been with two other women and seems to be loyal out of being an insufferable faggot no one wants to be around. He brings a certain amount of stability to her. They get along, have common interests and probably equally puts up with her nonsense the same way he does her.

Lynn may be letting this go on cause there can be some potential shenanigans going on. Isn’t their house listed as the business? We don’t know half the shit she’s pulling. Is it possible that these legal fees can be written off on some kind of taxes?

Udders

Great food
You’re probably a responsible adult. Look at Nikki, she’s just as retarded as Pat; she’s just not terminally online like Pat is putting his retardation on full display. What do we know about her? She declared bankruptcy in her 20s. She may have been a bit promiscuous and may have an STD? She’s an “SEO expert” with no SM presence and her company looks as fake as Pat’s twitter followers.

Look Pat and Nikki have been together for like a decade right? And redditors have shown receipts of Pat being an absolute piece of shit to his wife. Pat has dragged Nikki through more than most women would ever put up with? If Lynn wanted to get rid of Pat, she could easily make him go away and send Pat packing with his pig tail between his legs. There won’t be a second better divorce unless Pat gets arrested for the self SWATTing. Pats a retard, but he’s only been with two other women and seems to be loyal out of being an insufferable faggot no one wants to be around. He brings a certain amount of stability to her. They get along, have common interests and probably equally puts up with her nonsense the same way he does her.

Lynn may be letting this go on cause there can be some potential shenanigans going on. Isn’t their house listed as the business? We don’t know half the shit she’s pulling. Is it possible that these legal fees can be written off on some kind of taxes?
Nikki you say? :image_9248_m:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Legally, no. This was a personal lawsuit. He didn't bring it on behalf of his shitty llc, or posts by ghosts. They can do it though and likely never see any consequences.
I get that part. But can Quasi see who made the payment on behalf of Pat?

This is the one thing I can’t wrap my head around why would Lynn let this drag on and not just nip it in the bud and save 10s of thousands of dollars, unless there was some kind of incentive to do so.