I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Stent

swatchsticker
"Hear me out. All you have to do is loan me another $150k and we sue them again. We're going to win this one and get more than the $3million I was owed last time. I'm willing to give you $155k back. That's $5,000 for doing nothing!"

"Patrick, they hung up as soon as you started talking." glug glug glug

Prison Enjoyer

8b9308aa2ab7db3b7299f333e49b24d5c8-07-youve-got-mail.2x.h473.w710.jpg

mail.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Ribs, with the case name change 'Patrick Jennifer Tomlinson' is now a court-recognized alternative name for Pigrick. The courts are right, Jenny, sit your pig ass down and stop calling it 'defamation', FTM child.

View attachment 177483
Jesus, how many Ls can one man take? It's fucking ludicrous to think that Redditors will be able to shoot back at Rick with: "Yes, child, Patrick J. Tomlinson is your legal name and here is proof. I'm sorry you're so stupid."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I wonder if pat will use that Pawn Shop law firm he used last time. Pat is going to come home from the convention to another 5 figure bill. I can only hope that Niki opens the mail while he is gone and Pat has to try and lie/downplay his way out of it. I doubt she opens it while he is gone but it might be waiting for him upon his return.

Boy I hope pat has been dishonest about the remaining debt with Niki and she isnt expecting a bill for $10k and after she process the amount they need to come up with another bill for $22k shows up. I think someone that texts pat included niki mentioning the incoming bill so either she doesnt believe the text or she is pissed off about another large amount due. Maybe thats why pat headed out of town a day early. So many possibilities.

None of his behavior makes sense because he has every personality disorder and they compete with one another for the top spot.

He has convinced himself, and probably easily manipulated people his life, that every single time he replies "you're going to prison" it's an actual count as a felony charge against whomever he's replying. It's a reply which is recorded somewhere and his reply means that the other guy committed felony crimes.

He's very confused and I don't think at this point in his mental illness he can be talked down from his ledge.

He owes more tens of thousands in judgments, he has a lien on his hovel's property if he tries to dodge his judgments, and no website which laughs at his *public figure* antics has been contacted by any branch of law enforcement over their threads about him.