I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
IMG_5834.gif

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
hahah Imagine being that poor lawyer-in-training at the pro se office for bums that has to explain to fatty that his middle being wrong doesn't exclude him from paying his debts

"noooo child, you do not understand the law!!! what if I declare myself a sovereign citizen? does that help?"

Your majesty, I’d like to present the case law of finders keepers… yes, I’m quite sure I’d like to represent myself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Why the fuck didn’t he come to the table last time he paid and just ask what the total amount is to clear everything and all pending legal action?

He must know by now that ignoring it and not admitting it doesn’t do anything but make it worse.
He is more worried about what twitter thinks and trying to convince strangers that his very real legal expenses dont exist. Thats way better than resolving the debts before they accrue $20k in interest.

Why the fuck didn’t he come to the table last time he paid and just ask what the total amount is to clear everything and all pending legal action?

He must know by now that ignoring it and not admitting it doesn’t do anything but make it worse.
Odds are he's still planning to make one last Hail Mary to get the MPD to Rodney King him so he can sue and get the city to pay Quasi instead. It didn't work last time Fatso, it won't work this time either. Pay up!