I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
i'd like to invoke poopballs v california. your honor sir

Any idea if Rick be invoking Commissioner Peter Hemmer's foot straight up his fat fucking ass soon at Debtor's Exam 2.0?

(if you were to make a wild guess, as an outside observer, using a ouija board or some gypsy fortune-telling magic idk)

Jan 6th came and went, just wondering if the show is in for a quiet few months or if Sosnay will soon be bending Rick over again.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
Any idea if Rick be invoking Commissioner Peter Hemmer's foot straight up his fat fucking ass soon at Debtor's Exam 2.0?

(if you were to make a wild guess, as an outside observer, using a ouija board or some gypsy fortune-telling magic idk)

Jan 6th came and went, just wondering if the show is in for a quiet few months or if Sosnay will soon be bending Rick over again.
why would jan 6th be relevant? Even if it were, do you think you can time the courts like that? It would be retarded to try to fuck around with the dates when the courts are slow as fuck and reject shit for no reason all the time. You submit it as soon as you are able to.

archive_bot

β€Ž
β€Ž

23432133ffff.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
It really is a heinous waste of money for everyone involved for him to let this drag out again endlessly before SFWA pay up inevitably.

It’s also incredibly rib busting that Brinton Resto and Stavros Esq. get included on documents still, I imagine because they were his original and last known attorneys. They must regret working with Patrick so profoundly.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Im not good at math but it looks like pat has at least another $32.5k he owes. Wherever he got that last $44k I doubt is willing to peel of another $35.k 6 months later to bail him out. This one might put pat in dire straits. Especially since this is the interest ( $22k) he accrued for being stubborn and ( in theory) should all be on him. If it magically disappears again then there is something fishy.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Im not good at math but it looks like pat has at least another $32.5k he owes. Wherever he got that last $44k I doubt is willing to peel of another $35.k 6 months later to bail him out. This one might put pat in dire straits. Especially since this is the interest ( $22k) he accrued for being stubborn and ( in theory) should all be on him. If it magically disappears again then there is something fishy.
He's only doubled-down on the behavior which got him into this mess in the first place. Picking fights with people and threatening people on social media consumes at least 18 hours out of his day every day and he still overshares his life, posting his locations and doxing his own address and license plate numbers. Whomever bailed him out last time would be a retarded fool to do it again, but he is surrounded by retarded fools.

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Good to see certified real nigga Pawlowski back in action for Quasi. His motion for contempt filing last year was a fawkin banger, can't wait to see what he does when Pig tries to dodge it again.

The judge this time is Milwaukee Circuit Court Judge Michael J. Hanrahan, who was appointed to the court in 2016 by Republican Governor and Patrick sworn arch-enemy Scott Walker. Supposedly, he really doesn't like tardy debtors (for good reason) and never gives them leeway. I'm so sorry, Pat.
ade959c5bac7cc2a86d16951e176908c.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Good to see certified real nigga Pawlowski back in action for Quasi. His motion for contempt filing last year was a fawkin banger, can't wait to see what he does when Pig tries to dodge it again.

The judge this time is Milwaukee Circuit Court Judge Michael J. Hanrahan, who was appointed to the court in 2016 by Republican Governor and Patrick sworn arch-enemy Scott Walker. Supposedly, he really doesn't like tardy debtors (for good reason) and never gives them leeway. I'm so sorry, Pat.
ade959c5bac7cc2a86d16951e176908c.png

Oh no, Pat!