I wanna see the debtor's movie!

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Good thing Patrick totally has a secretive wealthy benefactor who'll surely foot the bill quickly before the interests grows any more.

He does have a picture of himself with his pants halfway up his ass using a stool to stir a boat with his husband Nicolas Robinson sitting off to the side with two older gentleman.

42d231.png

Imagine having to force your mother in law to pay for a lawsuit you lost almost 3 years ago.

Only a severe narcissist wouldn’t be embarrassed into suicide
Imagine how much resentment is boiling inside Niki (and farts) to see your dumb autistic husband get you into this mess. You can deflect blame and responsibility like you've done your entire life but the fact is he attracted all the misfortune by being a gigantic cunt on social media for years like a retard. I mean he's been calling people 'child' on Twitter as recent as this morning!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Imagine how much resentment is boiling inside Niki (and farts) to see your dumb autistic husband get you into this mess. You can deflect blame and responsibility like you've done your entire life but the fact is he attracted all the misfortune by being a gigantic cunt on social media for years like a retard. I mean he's been calling people 'child' on Twitter as recent as this morning!
Yeah but Niki is a fucking idiot

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I hope Pat has been telling everyone this whole court thing is over after that last court visit. Having to come up with another +$20k and asking for help again should go over well with whoever helped him last time. I hope they tell him he is on his own with this next round. Pat going to jail before trump or any stalkers he has demanded prison on would be a fantastic kick in the dick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Imagine having to force your mother in law to pay for a lawsuit you lost almost 3 years ago.

Only a severe narcissist wouldn’t be embarrassed into suicide
" Wow the ham turned out great this xmas....Oh by the way, I also have another one of those judgments for a few grand coming up. I was wondering if we could set up a similar arrangement as last time.....you gunna eat that?"