I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Stitched for easier use.
IMG_0465.jpeg

Btw this is my favorite thread because it’s semi-permanent (Rick’s retarded, you see), doesn’t move much, but when it does, WATCH OUT

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Why the fuck didn’t he come to the table last time he paid and just ask what the total amount is to clear everything and all pending legal action?

He must know by now that ignoring it and not admitting it doesn’t do anything but make it worse.
He likely would have been able to negotiate some slightly reduced total amount at the time, I suspect, as a gesture of good will if he’d just sucked it up. $70k flat rather than $72k or $75k, say. But no. Not our piggie.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Joe went into court prepared wearing mall walker elderly people’s clothes and won, then roasted the judges tits posting naked creep shot photos of her immediately online. He kind of rules.

@Gay Faggot. turn this into a fawkin Joe post
Leave it to dumb retard MILLENNIALS to be IMPRESSED by something as simple as “dressing up” for court!!!🤣🤣🤣 You morons will never manage to BEWILDER me with your stupidity. Let me explain how easy it is to you Below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

You DRESS to IMPRESS. Maybe that’s too complicated for you??? Ok I’ll try at your level. If you DRESS nice people like you. They trust you. You will get BETTER things!!! This means not wearing your beaten up Obama tshirt and basketball shorts. It means dressing like a MAN. Maybe you idiots will start to act like one too.🤔🤔🤔

This is a major key to SUCCESS. It can be that simple in life. It is the difference between letting some fat LIBERAL asshole walk over you, and winning what you are OWED legally. It is the difference between CONTINUED success, and sitting on the internet with other FAILURES gossiping about 2 radio show hosts and their brother. It’s the difference between a nice HAPPY family, a HOUSE, and a lot of good TIMES.😎😎😎

Learn anything??? Nope. Whatever. I have better things to do, like not being a LOSER!!!😘😘😘

#MAGA2024 #DRESSNICE #LESSONSTORETARDS

• Deleted by Gay Faggot.
  • Reason: Nice duplicate, stupid.
Show…

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Leave it to dumb retard MILLENNIALS to be IMPRESSED by something as simple as “dressing up” for court!!!🤣🤣🤣 You morons will never manage to BEWILDER me with your stupidity. Let me explain how easy it is to you Below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

You DRESS to IMPRESS. Maybe that’s too complicated for you??? Ok I’ll try at your level. If you DRESS nice people like you. They trust you. You will get BETTER things!!! This means not wearing your beaten up Obama tshirt and basketball shorts. It means dressing like a MAN. Maybe you idiots will start to act like one too.🤔🤔🤔

This is a major key to SUCCESS. It can be that simple in life. It is the difference between letting some fat LIBERAL asshole walk over you, and winning what you are OWED legally. It is the difference between CONTINUED success, and sitting on the internet with other FAILURES gossiping about 2 radio show hosts and their brother. It’s the difference between a nice HAPPY family, a HOUSE, and a lot of good TIMES.😎😎😎

Learn anything??? Nope. Whatever. I have better things to do, like not being a LOSER!!!😘😘😘

#MAGA2024 #DRESSNICE #LESSONSTORETARDS
Legend.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Good to see certified real nigga Pawlowski back in action for Quasi. His motion for contempt filing last year was a fawkin banger, can't wait to see what he does when Pig tries to dodge it again.

The judge this time is Milwaukee Circuit Court Judge Michael J. Hanrahan, who was appointed to the court in 2016 by Republican Governor and Patrick sworn arch-enemy Scott Walker. Supposedly, he really doesn't like tardy debtors (for good reason) and never gives them leeway. I'm so sorry, Pat.
ade959c5bac7cc2a86d16951e176908c.png
This guy looks like he’s very secure in the size of his hog, and that he has no tolerance for faucet-cocked “authors”