I wanna see the debtor's movie!

I wonder if pat will use that Pawn Shop law firm he used last time. Pat is going to come home from the convention to another 5 figure bill. I can only hope that Niki opens the mail while he is gone and Pat has to try and lie/downplay his way out of it. I doubt she opens it while he is gone but it might be waiting for him upon his return.

Boy I hope pat has been dishonest about the remaining debt with Niki and she isnt expecting a bill for $10k and after she process the amount they need to come up with another bill for $22k shows up. I think someone that texts pat included niki mentioning the incoming bill so either she doesnt believe the text or she is pissed off about another large amount due. Maybe thats why pat headed out of town a day early. So many possibilities.
He’s going to hand sell an entire box truck worth of The Ark at the convention, child. The debt does not maTter. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Lynne tells Pat that his Tiny Tim shit didn't get published because it sucks shit and that he needs to get a real job.
I don’t think that’s going to happen. While successful professionally, she’s bought into Pat’s narrative. You can tell this because she replied to a form email with Pat’s “Nazi cyberstalkers” bs. Then she paid off the first debt last year with absolutely no terms of paying it off. Get off twitter, change your phone number, get a job, etc etc. Pat has had to face no consequences for his part in all of this. Even when she pays the second part of the debt, Pat will face absolutely no consequences for his actions. She may be a competent professional, but she’s geriatric boomer from the Midwest. She’s may be just a competent rube.

The only way I think Pat will face any consequences is if his/Nikki’s financials are revealed, examined and exposed that Lynn has done some shenanigans.

Prison Enjoyer

2.png

1.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

In fact the second judgment has yet to be domesticated. This is the costs associated to the desposition he skipped.

The second judgment is lurking on the wings growing bigger and bigger, plus all the costs that will accrue.

He’s got this new bill to pay, and then he’s got the other judgment to come.

He faces another 40k + plus

In fact the second judgment has yet to be domesticated. This is the costs associated to the desposition he skipped.

The second judgment is lurking on the wings growing bigger and bigger, plus all the costs that will accrue.

He’s got this new bill to pay, and then he’s got the other judgment to come.

He faces another 40k + plus
I love my second, better judgment debt.

Just noticed these new denials from this mornin'. Also I was taking a drink when I saw the handle 'PatSucksHildy' and nearly died. TYFYS. Both were already archived.
View attachment 178580
Technicality Tomlinson again. He thinks quasi owed all of those judgement amounts to lawyers because he's stupid and fat.