I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

Fun fact: Patrick doesn't deny that Lynne paid when she is tagged in stlaker texts asserting that she paid

Why do you retards keep referencing this as if it would be public? These are private depositions.
Doesn't it depend on the commissioner or whoever conducts it? I don't think it's mandatory that it's private, but I❤️ANAL.

It would be a fitting end to the Fatrick saga if his heart exploded out of sadness the second the last payment landed in his account.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I think if we’ve learned anything it’s that the MPD have zero interest in any of this.
It’s one thing for a brotherman with the email “[email protected]” to email the MPD with screen grabs of Rick and Torswats saying something and another thing if a lawyer sends the MPD a copy of a bank statement saying that Rick opened a Gemini wallet and receipts from Rick denying it and Torswats claiming it’s Rick. Now you have physical evidence/ probable cause to investigate Rick. The MPD have every incentive to go after him since he’s said a lot of bad shit about them and wants to sue them.

Prison Enjoyer

"We have no legal debt, stlaker" reminds me of the various Reddit texts where Patrick has told the redditors that the judgment is "illegitimate", Quasi's lawyers "criminal", and that the money he has received is not a payment on a judgment but is rather "only part of your 5-year criminal cyberstalking campaign."
1.png

2.png

3.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Is it safe to assume that pat has had that new debt paperwork delivered by now? Id like to think its been uncomfortable in the hovel now that official paperwork is arriving again. Id imagine niki or pat seeing the return address on the letter with the Jerry Jens name has to stress them out. Knowing that the last time they got these letters it costed them a ton of money and time. I think these remind pat that its no longer arguing on the internet but he has allowed his acting tough on twitter to cost him real life money. I wonder if they are going to be proactive and looking for another attorney that will take on their second better collections sooner than later. Im looking forward to seeing how pat will make this far more difficult than it has to be.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
When the ball gets rolling on collections I'm gonna have to re-build my Pawlowski folder again.

Does anyone here have the reddit text where this specific edit was sent along with a message calling Pat a "blithering NIGGER" and about how Pawlowski & Sosnay were going to "pin Rick down and rape him" on Aug 24th? I remember it being a rib-killer but I can't find it anywhere, could be deleted but idk, I'm just having no luck finding it again. IIRC it was within the final 3-5 days before the hearing. TIA if anyone has it or can find the post.
View attachment 178615

Ribs, I didnt see the text but uploaded bpp.jpg
Others from the sosnay arc, some I dont think ever got posted:

15a29edf-d364-491d-a50f-ecd9c733f374.jpg
5ff6ebf1-545e-4b58-b10a-5fbb1167ed1a.jpg
647b55f2d1e08695686f30fa_6470ec3f91c0c9a03802687f_0004-3S3A4470.jpeg

10914813-10205262748029316-6423663445114159471-o.jpg

108568308-10222878910782375-8764489859215031303-n.jpg
artiemahone.png

david-pawlowski-about.2112011521444.jpg
dredd sosnay.jpg
jimmy.jpeg
jimdick.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg

sithsosnay.jpg
treksosnay.jpg
santasosnay.png
pav1.png
pav2.png

Udders

Great food
Is it safe to assume that pat has had that new debt paperwork delivered by now? Id like to think its been uncomfortable in the hovel now that official paperwork is arriving again. Id imagine niki or pat seeing the return address on the letter with the Jerry Jens name has to stress them out. Knowing that the last time they got these letters it costed them a ton of money and time. I think these remind pat that its no longer arguing on the internet but he has allowed his acting tough on twitter to cost him real life money. I wonder if they are going to be proactive and looking for another attorney that will take on their second better collections sooner than later. Im looking forward to seeing how pat will make this far more difficult than it has to be.
It'll be getting even funnier since I'm guessing there's two more after this; the second quash and whatever costs are associated with collecting it. This dance may be going on for a good while.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
"We have no legal debt, stlaker" reminds me of the various Reddit texts where Patrick has told the redditors that the judgment is "illegitimate", Quasi's lawyers "criminal", and that the money he has received is not a payment on a judgment but is rather "only part of your 5-year criminal cyberstalking campaign."
View attachment 178748
View attachment 178749
View attachment 178750
if the last one were not legitimate why did he pay 43k ?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
According to the website it was mailed on the 18th. So if it were not already delivered it will be soon.

24354421.png