I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
to me the argument against SFWA being the dark money donor is not so much that they wouldn't do it, but that they didn't do it for 2 years. This would mean they refused for that long, or that Pat didn't dare ask until the last minute. In both cases someone was retarded and allowed the debt to double, and is letting the rest of the debt continue to grow right now.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
to me the argument against SFWA being the dark money donor is not so much that they wouldn't do it, but that they didn't do it for 2 years. This would mean they refused for that long, or that Pat didn't dare ask until the last minute. In both cases someone was retarded and allowed the debt to double, and is letting the rest of the debt continue to grow right now.

Again it’s assuming they operate like any rational org would. They don’t, they’re all diversity hire freaks.

They probably didn’t get asked for 2 years because he didn’t owe a penny child and then when it became real he asked them to bail him out and they did because were Nazi’s.

We’re overthinking it, it’s always been them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Again it’s assuming they operate like any rational org would. They don’t, they’re all diversity hire freaks.

They probably didn’t get asked for 2 years because he didn’t owe a penny child and then when it became real he asked them to bail him out and they did because were Nazi’s.

He also made sure to be very careful about talking about who was funding it when he talked to Josiah - even making sure to mention any funding talk was off the record. Pat had to sign NDA’s related to it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

Party time! No Bacon is back on the Patposting! 🥳🎊🎉

My guy, LOOK at them and what they spend money on. They’re fucking retards. They’ve given Epeke Nigger Wigger tens of thousands of dollars.
The Donald is a black, African author in a space dominated by white men. They give him money out of white guilt and virtue signaling. Plus Ooga is actually an active (sort of) author.

There's literally no reason to help Pat. I went through it in the post below, but a quick summary is that Pat is an abrasive asshole with no industry clout and no book deal who doesn't even write science fiction anymore. And the people that helped him the first time (when he had a book out and a deal with a big player like Tor) are no longer in charge. There is no explanation for them being behind the payoff other than "they're stupid". Seems far-fetched.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1698274959113.png

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Lolsuit failed spectacularly. Restraining orders both denied. Posts about law enforcement telling him to come back when there's a real crime or to stop engaging and "be a better victim". Dan Mullen has been doxxed for ages and the most consequence he suffered was having Patrick screech FELON at him in court.

But yes, prison is on the way.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
Dan Mullen has been doxxed for ages
Not just Dan, but BDA was even brought into court and all Patty got was more ridicule. Stu revealed his face and got doxxed, Bam has revealed so much about herself that we know not just her name and location but the exact measurements of her reproductive parts, Boomia is such an open book he pretty much shouts his entire name out, there have been multiple cases of pests stepping or stumbling into the spotlight. But Patty can't or won't do anything. Nana_img and Josiah's Filipino gender reveal party and Carol's business and gay thirst shots, all point to real people that the authorities are relentlessly hunting according to Pattycakes and yet nothing ever happens to them.