I wanna see the debtor's movie!

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Not just Dan, but BDA was even brought into court and all Patty got was more ridicule. Stu revealed his face and got doxxed, Bam has revealed so much about herself that we know not just her name and location but the exact measurements of her reproductive parts, Boomia is such an open book he pretty much shouts his entire name out, there have been multiple cases of pests stepping or stumbling into the spotlight. But Patty can't or won't do anything. Nana_img and Josiah's Filipino gender reveal party and Carol's business and gay thirst shots, all point to real people that the authorities are relentlessly hunting according to Pattycakes and yet nothing ever happens to them.
It's almost like

I make fun of a fat moron on social media and/or a forum --> That forum explicitly forbids talk of swatting or violence and the community there shuns the idea - - > Patrick is swatted by a service who claims he paid them with a crypto account he would've had to provide an ID to obtain - - > Therefore I go to prison for life

Isn't a real sound legal strategy for law enforcement to pursue

G

It's almost like

I make fun of a fat moron on social media and/or a forum --> That forum explicitly forbids talk of swatting or violence and the community there shuns the idea - - > Patrick is swatted by a service who claims he paid them with a crypto account he would've had to provide an ID to obtain - - > Therefore I go to prison for life

Isn't a real sound legal strategy for law enforcement to pursue
--> 1 year prior Patrick very obviously vandalized his own motorcycle and sent himself a stlaker email and made an account here and made several glowie posts, and included them in a court filing thinking the judge would feel sorry for him and allow him to abuse the subpoena process.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Lolsuit failed spectacularly. Restraining orders both denied. Posts about law enforcement telling him to come back when there's a real crime or to stop engaging and "be a better victim". Dan Mullen has been doxxed for ages and the most consequence he suffered was having Patrick screech FELON at him in court.

But yes, prison is on the way.
He's like 1 for 6 in court. His only win was again Null, fucking retard faggot lol.

Prison Enjoyer

1.png

@Dont Ban Me Quasi

Prison Enjoyer

Contempt Hearing 2? It happened again?

No. The transcript from the Aug 24 hearing has just been filed with the court. I don't know why it's so late. Dan should be able to request it now and get it rather quickly if he so wishes. Still no word about the TRO hearing though with the scamming cunt reporter.

Idk if Dan will even try for this one as he was there and the hearing only lasted <10 mins. The transcript will only include what's on the record and none of Pat's screeching spergout at his lawyer & dan beforehand prior to Sosnay walking in and the hearing actually starting.

The transcript is likely just "We, both parties, have reached an agreement prior to this hearing. Quasi will be paid and it will be done by the end of the week." Sosnay: "Pat, you understand what's happening here, you fucking dope? If Quasi doesn't get his money by Friday I'm hauling your fat fag ass back in this courtroom and putting you in a cell with Larone for criminal contempt. You understand this, debtor nigger?" Pat: "Yes, your honor. Welp." Sosnay: "Okay then. This hearing is adjourned as the creditors await payment to satisfy the judgement." --the end

Last edited:
G

No. The transcript from the Aug 24 hearing has just been filed with the court. I don't know why it's so late. Dan should be able to request it now and get it rather quickly if he so wishes. Still no word about the TRO hearing though with the scamming cunt reporter.

Idk if Dan will even try for this one as he was there and the hearing only lasted <10 mins. The transcript will only include what's on the record and none of Pat's screeching spergout at his lawyer & dan beforehand prior to Sosnay walking in and the hearing actually starting.

The transcript is likely just "We, both parties, have reached an agreement prior to this hearing. Quasi will be paid and it will be done by the end of the week." Sosnay: "Pat, you understand what's happening here, you fucking dope? If Quasi doesn't get his money by Friday I'm hauling your fat fag ass back in this courtroom and putting you in a cell with Larone for criminal contempt. You understand this, debtor nigger?" Pat: "Yes, your honor. Welp." Sosnay: "Okay then. This hearing is adjourned as the creditors await payment to satisfy the judgement." --the end
Still worth it. It would be a nice addition to payquasi.lol and another subject of Patrick's mental gymnastics that he can deny the existence of.

Prison Enjoyer

Still worth it. It would be a nice addition to payquasi.lol and another subject of Patrick's mental gymnastics that he can deny the existence of.

Oh, 100%. The AI voice audio will be a rib buster regardless of what the specifics are too. IIRC Pat's only words were "Yes, your honor" in agreeing to the deal to pay quasi (according to Dan/BDA) which is good enough. Better than Pig saying nothin at all.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…