• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Bankruptcy isn’t sending you to jail.

Because he was facing jail and even more fines, almost double, from the incurring sanction costs from skipping the debtors exam at 100$ a day, making it almost another 30k and the face of jail. Just because Paul Weimar the loser pedo wouldn’t contribute to his legal fund doesn’t mean his mother in law wouldn’t. And why the hell would a charity when he’s barely a member or author and they’re under new management.

Patrick Tomlinson, well known for thanking people and admitting Quasi is getting paid. No matter who paid he wouldn’t thank them…

No…it was because it was literally what Quasi's lawyer was threatening. If Pat never paid and a judge saw fit he would have been jailed.

There is such a vast difference between lying about running a marathon to look like a badass and threatening to send yourself to jail, under the real legal threat of that happening, all the way up until 2 days before the hearing. He didn’t want to pay. But someone with the authority to pay did so, twisted his arm, or circumvented him entirely.

Great. This has been brought up throughout and I don’t think it’s relevant. They dumped 100k under the management of MM on a retard in a wider pursuit to stop fake reviews / trolls. And failed. Now 2 years later they’re supposed to bail out a guy who hasn’t written shit, all under new management, for not paying his own debts.

Refer to above

Refer to above. This was like 2 years ago. SFWA have their own personal interest in this. Now they don’t.

Ok. So we’re accepting the SFWA paid off Pat’s debt because they’re scared of the finances being revealed. Why didn’t they fund an appeal back when the debt was ordered? Why didn’t they pay off the debt immediately? Why didn’t they pay before or after the debtors exam was announced? Why didn’t they pay the amortization plan or the lawyers for it? Why. TWO DAYS. Before Pat is being held in contempt do they pay the entire debt. They thought they could fight it off yet were so incompetent they let the interest + costs accumulate and didn’t appeal at all?

Once again not doubting SFWA paid the original lawsuit. Then not now.

Jesus christ. A charity committed fraud and shelled out 30k because of US! We’re just so powerful…we are anonymous. WE ARE LEGION! Not that the courts would look at the finances and find legal errors? No, that WE would find out..

cliveowen

stlaker
You've dodged the question.

Why did the SFWA spend thousands of dollars arguing to a court that their financial relationship with Pat would cost too much money to explain?

The theory that they misappropriated funds to pay for the lolsuit in the first place, and then paid Pat's debt to avoid him going through a debtor's exam and revealing that fact under oath makes sense. But, if you have an alternate explanation as to why they spent so much money hiding their financial relationship with Pat, I'd like to hear it.

Because $8k of other people's money is cheaper than going to jail for fraud. Also, they'll have explained to Pat that he's responsible for his half of the lolsuit; and it wasn't until it became absolutely obvious that he was going to take them down with him that they paid the most recent $30k.
You are starting to sound like Pat with your constant harping on SFWA spending 8k defending Quasi's request. It's a large organization with lawyers on staff to handle these types of things. 8k is nothing to them.

Why did they not just give Quasi what he wanted? Because that's not what large corporations/organizations do. I ANAL, but giving Quasi the information he wanted could have potentially opened them up to another lawsuit, or set some precedent that they didn't want to start. SFWA lawyers thought the request was bullshit, and unfortunately for Quasi, the judge agreed. There was no grand conspiracy here.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Jerry Jen knowingly supported the efforts of terrorists for profit. He gets to enjoy prison.
Pat thinks he will somehow get even for losing a case he abandoned and refused to pay. Pat always keeps grudges for people that get one over on him. I hope Jerry sees that and really twists the knife on Pat for that next round of collections. We can only imagine what fantasy he has come up with in his drunk head where he comes out victorious over everyone and he makes everyone that laughed at him feel sorry the ever messed with pat. Somewhere in that fantasy pat magically gets every cent he spent, returned to him with interest.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Pat thinks he will somehow get even for losing a case he abandoned and refused to pay. Pat always keeps grudges for people that get one over on him. I hope Jerry sees that and really twists the knife on Pat for that next round of collections. We can only imagine what fantasy he has come up with in his drunk head where he comes out victorious over everyone and he makes everyone that laughed at him feel sorry the ever messed with pat. Somewhere in that fantasy pat magically gets every cent he spent, returned to him with interest.
I certainly hope Pat doesn't publicly say anything bad about Jerry Jen that could get him sued. He wouldn't be that stupid of course. Not Pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I certainly hope Pat doesn't publicly say anything bad about Jerry Jen that could get him sued. He wouldn't be that stupid of course. Not Pat.
1693813523206.png

G

This brings me back to the Lord Anthony adventures, good times.
I also enjoy the buzz of a court case around here, tho remain disappointed more brothaman are not backing the cause of Federal patsy, Christopher Kuhn, in his fight to clear his deliberately and unfairly besmirched name.
You ever think about how confused Kuhn will be when he gets out of prison? He'll be like "whaaaa who's Patrick??! Haha XD"

cliveowen

stlaker

Bernell - dead
PCJ - dead
EVS - banished from twitter
Trump - indicted

Pat ALWAYS wins in the end

G

Guys guys guys guys guys @Salted Earth Truffle just sent me screenshots of a DM from an unnamed user PROVING that Patrick paid the debt off with his advance from the Tiny Tim book.

I think I see why he's pretending* to write a Tiny Tim book. A lame boy that grows up to be a super dangerous badass with a heart of gold. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to right all the wrongs. In fact he enjoys it. I'm sure there will be a scene in which some BAD GUY references Tim's (Pat's) past illness mockingly. Then Tim gives him a monsterous kick that sends him to his death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I think I see why he's pretending* to write a Tiny Tim book. A lame boy that grows up to be a super dangerous badass with a heart of gold. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to right all the wrongs. In fact he enjoys it. I'm sure there will be a scene in which some BAD GUY references Tim's (Pat's) past illness mockingly. Then Tim gives him a monsterous kick that sends him to his death.
Jesus dude, spoiler-alert much?