• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I’d also like to understand the legal authority / method of payment. If I had 30k lying around I don’t think I could just wire it to the court without Patricks knowledge and say “Here, the debt is paid off.” If I, a random person, can’t do that, why can a charity which is also trying to hide it’s financial ties to the guy?
You don't pay the court, dummy; you pay Quasi's lawyers, and they pay Quasi. And, as Admin's pointed out in the past, you could do that right now, no court involved. You could contact Quasi's lawyers and buy the debt off him; and you can do it anonymously.

As for the delay in payment, if Lynne was going to pay it, she'd have done it when he lost. She's been hearing about it since he filed it, in every fucking conversation she's had with him (or Nikki). She's been hearing him say that he wasn't going to pay it, again and again, since even before he lost. She's smart enough to either know, or can google, the consequences of that. Nothing for her changed from the moment he lost to the contempt hearing, except a massive chunk of interest and additional legal fees being added on.

You know who wouldn't want to discuss it? The SFWA; they don't want a paper trail on any of this shit. You know who'd want to avoid paying it off until they were absolutely sure they didn't have a choice, because paying it off would mean committing fraud again to prevent their earlier fraud being uncovered by a debtor's exam? The SFWA.

I ANAL, but giving Quasi the information he wanted could have potentially opened them up to another lawsuit, or set some precedent that they didn't want to start.
Yes, that is exactly the argument I'm making. As for big companies not handing over information, if Quasi hadn't filed an injunction, both Google and Cloudflare would have handed over everything they had on him, including any financial relationships they had with him.

G

You don't pay the court, dummy; you pay Quasi's lawyers, and they pay Quasi. And, as Admin's pointed out in the past, you could do that right now, no court involved. You could contact Quasi's lawyers and buy the debt off him; and you can do it anonymously.

As for the delay in payment, if Lynne was going to pay it, she'd have done it when he lost. She's been hearing about it since he filed it, in every fucking conversation she's had with him (or Nikki). She's been hearing him say that he wasn't going to pay it, again and again, since even before he lost. She's smart enough to either know, or can google, the consequences of that. Nothing for her changed from the moment he lost to the contempt hearing, except a massive chunk of interest and additional legal fees being added on.

You know who wouldn't want to discuss it? The SFWA; they don't want a paper trail on any of this shit. You know who'd want to avoid paying it off until they were absolutely sure they didn't have a choice, because paying it off would mean committing fraud again to prevent their earlier fraud being uncovered by a debtor's exam? The SFWA.

Yes, that is exactly the argument I'm making. As for big companies not handing over information, if Quasi hadn't filed an injunction, both Google and Cloudflare would have handed over everything they had on him, including any financial relationships they had with him.
[MEDIA=vocaroo]1kRmGFRWThZ2[/MEDIA]

FurBurger

I was thinking the other day what kind of absolute fuckwit would post a recording of his voice on a board that's been accused so often of organising swattings using AI reconstructions of people's voices.

Then I remembered you.

When you get chance, Dougie, could you read a couple of Pat's angrier tweets into Vocaroo?
They've got you joking about begging for someone to stop you killing yourself (no-one did) but I figure they need a couple of you talking about being a trained knoif foighter to really get the voice right. Maybe mention killing your wife and unborn daughter to really help them out.

FurBurger

Wow you really hid your Australian/Dutch accent really well there
No, sometimes he gets whoever he's drinking with to do one.

(That's from Torque de Lard/ Ricardo Bosi. Weirdly, that person hasn't reappeared. I wonder why? Jesus, imagine trying to explain this place to someone you weren't already in tight with)

EDIT: Wait, was that you, @Maxheinie's Old Stinkers ? Did you do him a solid and record your voice for him? You must be the closest thing he's had to a friend in years!

Last edited:

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

(That's from Torque de Lard/ Ricardo Bosi. Weirdly, that person hasn't reappeared. I wonder why? Jesus, imagine trying to explain this place to someone you weren't already in tight with)

EDIT: Wait, was that you, @Maxheinie's Old Stinkers ? Did you do him a solid and record your voice for him? You must be the closest thing he's had to a friend in years!
Linger Longer in off topic the Aussie (psychopathy red) vocaroos there all the time

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

I hate that they/them won't use the Joe Cumia model to remake all of his posts despite my irl begging, I have to shame them here to get shit done

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Your detective work is the shits, lol. Do a vocaroo you faggot coward.

G

No, [URL='https://vocaroo.com/1bwPcbYGehDR']sometimes he gets whoever he's drinking with to do one.[/URL]

You have the faggiest comebacks dude.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I listened to Josiah part 5 while getting ready this morning because I was super stressed and needed a laugh. "Nyum nyum nuym nyum - you sound like you have peanut butter in your mouth, little baby child" is always a reliable rib-buster.
13 min mark "I am going to hang up and go back in with my friends"

Proceeds to child Josiah for another 15 mins on a public street

13 min mark "I am going to hang up and go back in with my friends"

Proceeds to child Josiah for another 15 mins on a public street
It must have been pretty awkward to go back into Hoolis after screaming at the HuffPo reporter for 40 minutes. You know he had really built up the big article he was going to appear in and now he was angry. Wha happen?