• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It must have been pretty awkward to go back into Hoolis after screaming at the HuffPo reporter for 40 minutes. You know he had really built up the big article he was going to appear in and now he was angry. Wha happen?
You know he was bragging about his big important story to anyone with ears for weeks - he made sure to be at hooligans when he said he would call so he can tell everyone “excuse me it’s the HUFFINGTON POST calling, gotta take this!” While everyone ignored him.

I think he even put it on speaker when tape 5 started to show off - of course once he was called a fat faggot he quickly hung up and ran outside after being embarrassed

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_1461.jpeg

🤔

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
And was outside of the bar SCREAMING like a lunatic into his phone? I’m sure people walking in asked the bartender “what’s wrong with that fat retard outside?”
" Remember all those phone interviews from the Huff Post I was stepping out to do and that I was going to get national attention from? It was the trolls Im trying to sue. Can I get a shot of whiskey?"

Slackjawed Cow

Yes, and he seems to think that is somehow a win for him.
It explains why he is acting like he was unaffected by it. Basically " Fuck those suckers that helped me." Im assuming he is on some new payment plan to cover that. I hope it has a high interest rate if so. He still have to come up with the money, he just doesnt have to cut a check to Jerry Jen every month and its no longer a concern for Quasi on if he will get that money. I have faith that Pat will fuck up those payments and whoever cut that check will regret helping him.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
It explains why he is acting like he was unaffected by it. Basically " Fuck those suckers that helped me." Im assuming he is on some new payment plan to cover that. I hope it has a high interest rate if so. He still have to come up with the money, he just doesnt have to cut a check to Jerry Jen every month and its no longer a concern for Quasi on if he will get that money. I have faith that Pat will fuck up those payments and whoever cut that check will regret helping him.
I firmly believe it was a Lynn bail out. He had to have his wife beg her mother to cash out some retirement savings to save the portly man child from a weekend stint in jail.

Pat is a faggot. He can't own up to his own gusto, so it's all worthless. He's a sad sack of shit who missed yet another opportunity to harden himself into the actual tough guy he yearns to be

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He's really trying to imply that some powerful shadowy entity took care of it or a government agency who is hunting Owen did.

In reality I think he took out debt he doesn't intend on paying back, but either Lynne or SFWA shenanigans paying it off are both totally on the table.

The FBI cutting him a check out of their fatshaming discretionary account is not. Even if he hadn't just months ago been berating them on Twitter for not even opening an investigation because nobody had died.

Slackjawed Cow

I firmly believe it was a Lynn bail out. He had to have his wife beg her mother to cash out some retirement savings to save the portly man child from a weekend stint in jail.

Pat is a faggot. He can't own up to his own gusto, so it's all worthless. He's a sad sack of shit who missed yet another opportunity to harden himself into the actual tough guy he yearns to be
There is only two or three options and I think this place has already speculated them. Probably a big reason he will try to keep it a secret because he doesnt want to see the people that were right do a victory lap.

I was hoping quasi or jerry Jen knew from the transaction but Id guess it was through that pawnshop lawfirm so it probably has their name on it.