• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
His parents mortgaging their home to come up with the money was a scenario that crossed my mind but seemed the least likely of the other scenarios that have been speculated.
they've been through SIX mortgages on their sty since the 80s. No recent records yet as of June (latest update if I udnerstand the website correctly). In 2018 they entered a deed of transfer upon death in favor of Patty and Varsity K.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
they've been through SIX mortgages on their sty since the 80s. No recent records yet as of June (latest update if I udnerstand the website correctly). In 2018 they entered a deed of transfer upon death in favor of Patty and Varsity K.
I bet Pat buys a new mustang with that inheritance. " Dad would have wanted it that way..."

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
The reality is much worse: 4921 County Highway Z

55ceea31af403bbee7d5caf55dacedf5.jpg
Is that picture 20 years old? Nice 1998 Taraus Wagon/Lumina's stupid

• Deleted by SFWA liaison
  • Reason: meant to post it in DM
Show…