• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
CHECK OUT DICKINSON'S PROFILE

HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT! :image_9253:
View attachment 144627
(archive)

No wonder Pat hired this guy! This dick boy's passion? Felony Telephone Harassment. My ribs are fuckin powder right now. My god.

TylerTheCreator-CyberBullying_1200x1200.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's definitely been sending himself. Receiving some totally real messages from "onaguy1488" and "loljocktoberkillyourselfpatrick" telling him he's going to die on the 24th...
Very possible pat made a few fake death threats screenshots to convince a lawyer that it fits a criteria to be worth pursuing. He did that right before the quasi suit and edited a text for Andrew. Why would he stop now?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Not doing a bit here; after doing some research I am increasingly confident that O'Fagerty is merely a Gay Sex Operation primarily set up for gay male lawyers to have access to each other and have gay sex. Literally only 1 male employee is NOT gay, every single other one is a full-on flamer. Most these guys got photos of them kissing men at the Milwaukee Pride Parade in June.

Just look at these fruity cock smokers lmao, clear as day to everyone they meet that they take it in the ass after the work day wraps up. I'm surprised none of them are wearing a feather boa in their headshot photo. These are Gay Men, folks.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
View attachment 144609View attachment 144610
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
View attachment 144611View attachment 144612
View attachment 144613

He just got talking to a guy at the gym
in the sauna
lil tit for tat, you help me out, Ill help you out.
Boom, ya got yourself a lawyer.