• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Oh great, some jerks on kiwifarms got wind of the news

IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3995.jpeg

IMG_3998.jpeg

IMG_3995.jpeg

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
CHECK OUT DICKINSON'S PROFILE

HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT! :image_9253:
IMG_0981.jpg

(archive)

No wonder Pat hired this guy! This dick boy's passion? Felony Telephone Harassment. My ribs are fuckin powder right now. My god.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

View attachment 144627
(archive)

No wonder Pat hired this guy! This dick boy's passion? Felony Telephone Harassment. My ribs are fuckin powder right now. My god.

Haha, 95% of this video is about kids being bullied at school. And they don’t even mention getting a lawyer and suing people.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

View attachment 144627
(archive)

It's directed towards kids and residents of Wisconsin. Did he pull the Brinton thing with them and said all the reddit guys, who disbanded last time, live in Wisconsin?

Oh Patrick. You're gonna Brinton this one too.

Have we found his lawyers fat slob coal burning sister yet? Does his lawyer eat ass right? Do we live in a simulation?

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Guessing that Pat and this retard will be arguing to Big Cock Sosnay that Patty doesn't have to pay based on these heckin' telephone harassment laws. We all of course know that he's learned nothing from the lawsuit and still thinks that Quasi is legally liable for the actions of every single user here (Nice knowledge of Sec. 230, stupid). Good luck bud.

222.png

111.png

No child!
33.png

Forum Clout

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

View attachment 144627
(archive)

Hi, Im Mathew, local representative of the High Elven Society. I cant stop fuckin laughing that the guys initial advice is to contact a teacher or parents lmfao fuck Rick

• Deleted by Cumtown Fags
Show…
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This makes absolutely no sense.

We are WELL past the point of litigating the original suit. Sosnay doesn't give a fuck what has happened to Rick, other than that he had a debt levied against him. This is not an arena to discuss any talking point but the debt and how Rick plans to pay it.

If Rick wants to start this entire fucking process from scratch and start a whole new lawsuit against a new set of John Does, he's welcome to do so - he just needs another $100k - but his current debt is what it is.
I know it doesnt make sense. Just trying to find some reason to hire 2 lawyers.