• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not doing a bit here; after doing some research I am increasingly confident that O'Fagerty is merely a Gay Sex Operation primarily set up for gay male lawyers to have access to each other and have gay sex. Literally only 1 male employee is NOT gay, every single other one is a full-on flamer. Most these guys got photos of them kissing men at the Milwaukee Pride Parade in June.

Just look at these fruity cock smokers lmao, clear as day to everyone they meet that they take it in the ass after the work day wraps up. I'm surprised none of them are wearing a feather boa in their headshot photo. These are Gay Men, folks.
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
View attachment 144609View attachment 144610
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
View attachment 144611View attachment 144612
View attachment 144613
3.png

I checked the MKE grindr, which I have for no reason at all. ylYour theory checks out.

Terry J? TJ.?

Screenshot_20230822_192500_Grindr.jpg

G

Not doing a bit here; after doing some research I am increasingly confident that O'Fagerty is merely a Gay Sex Operation primarily set up for gay male lawyers to have access to each other and have gay sex. Literally only 1 male employee is NOT gay, every single other one is a full-on flamer. Most these guys got photos of them kissing men at the Milwaukee Pride Parade in June.

Just look at these fruity cock smokers lmao, clear as day to everyone they meet that they take it in the ass after the work day wraps up. I'm surprised none of them are wearing a feather boa in their headshot photo. These are Gay Men, folks.
[SIZE=26px]πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ[/SIZE]
View attachment 144609View attachment 144610
[SIZE=26px]πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ[/SIZE]
View attachment 144611View attachment 144612
View attachment 144613
TERRY NOOOOO.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This picture made me loff, even his name is like 70% of melancholy

View attachment 144602
25 years experience as trial lawyer, 35 years experience as a alcoholic, comb your fucking hair

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
when the firm is all goys you know you're in trouble
I bet Fatrick gave them half true incorrect incomplete info, the hearing is gonna be a shit show.
Now that he has lawyers i’m even more excited. Before it was pretty simple outcomes: He doesn’t show or if he does he starts sperging. Now with lawyers theres more questions:

Does he still show? If he doesn’t, do his lawyers?
If he does show, will he try to talk over his lawyers and still yell at the judge?
What is their legal strategy? Does Rick even know? Will Rick start arguing strategy and childing his lawyers in court?