• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This picture made me loff, even his name is like 70% of melancholy

View attachment 144602
I thought his name was Mudhoney at first. He looks like a derelict from the morning after St. Paddy's day.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
was James Dickinson a Jackson Jones or a SFWA referral?
1692756547824.png

Forum Clout
A KFag has made an interesting point, I'm hoping Quasi can speak to.

They said Sosnay was only named presiding judge of this case once it was moved to a contempt hearing - is that true?

I'm hoping Rick's public animosity and disrespect toward the MPD has played into the circuit's decision to bring in a judge notorious for harsh treatment of contempters.

Imagine if the MPD chief or even the DA campaigned to have Sosnay on this to protect their honor? Aw, Rick. What have you done?
Fatso screaming at the top of his lungs that he's going to sue the MPD for a million dollars and sending the video to news networks and podcasters probably won't do him any favors.

G

So pat gets to stay at home, start drinking early, and xeeting about Trump all day while his case gets kicked down the road a few weeks. I can only hope the judge pushes back but I have a feeling it will be a very underwhelming day.
That’s how it goes. For better or worse, the justice system is set up to allow things to drag out. Rick will get his, hopefully starting on Thursday, but as long as quasi continues to pursue it will eventually happen.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

They said Sosnay was only named presiding judge of this case once it was moved to a contempt hearing - is that true?
I don't think that was the case. I'm too lazy to go back and look, but I remember there was an argument about whether Sosnay was still going to be the judge when it moved to contempt, as he'd been handling it before the contempt motion.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s how it goes. For better or worse, the justice system is set up to allow things to drag out. Rick will get his, hopefully starting on Thursday, but as long as quasi continues to pursue it will eventually happen.
Hopefully sanctions or some wild card that comes from quasis response to the motion can still force pat to either cooperate or get punished. Its basically giving him enough rope to hang himself.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
G

Why would the judge grant a continuance? There is nothing to litigate. Either Pat agrees to pay, or he refuses. If he refuses, then he's defying the court order and is in contempt.
The right of a defendant to have an attorney is considered so sacred that if a continuance is requested by a pro se individual for the purpose of getting an attorney, they are almost always granted. The judge doesn't want to be in a situation where he sentences someone to jail who would have otherwise avoided it if he had had an attorney. Also, since pro se individuals generally know nothing about the law or how civil proceedings are supposed to work, it's usually the case that less court time will be wasted by giving them a continuance in order to obtain an attorney.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Wrong. He's been the judge since the debt was originally domesticated on Jenuary 6th.

KF fags being blatantly wrong on basic facts? Who would ever expect!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
The right of a defendant to have an attorney is considered so sacred that if a continuance is requested by a pro se individual for the purpose of getting an attorney, they are almost always granted. The judge doesn't want to be in a situation where he sentences someone to jail who would have otherwise avoided it if he had had an attorney. Also, since pro se individuals generally know nothing about the law or how civil proceedings are supposed to work, it's usually the case that less court time will be wasted by giving them a continuance in order to obtain an attorney.
He has representatives now. Maybe they'll request more time, but the judge will likely ask *what are you arguing*?

How can they possibly respond other than a bankruptcy plan is underway?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He has representatives now. Maybe they'll request more time, but the judge will likely ask *what are you arguing*?

How can they possibly respond other than a bankruptcy plan is underway?

Fatty thinks he can go bankrupt and still keep all his toys.

One possible upside is that it might open the possibility that the next few court dates have a chance for audio back on the table.
We'll get to see any changes in Nikki's CD collection over the last decade.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
@captain_kamala can you rank all these please, thanks in advance

The top 2 guys, O'Flaherty and Hector, are inbred cousins or something right? It's like someone shaved 2 Appalachian hillbilly brothers.

I guess Karla J is the Norma Buster of this wacky bunch!

Last edited:
  • Deleted by Petworth dude
  • Reason: Jig
Show…