• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Easy, his attorney's tell him they were hired 3 days ago and they need time to understand the case.
The only thing they need to understand is pats finances and how he is going to pay the judgment. It wont be long before pat becomes difficult with his own lawyers when they try to prepare for the next court date.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
CHECK OUT DICKINSON'S PROFILE

HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT! :image_9253:
View attachment 144627
(archive)

No wonder Pat hired this guy! This dick boy's passion? Felony Telephone Harassment. My ribs are fuckin powder right now. My god.

Wait a second. Why did he hire a cyberbullying law firm? Does he really think he's gonna get to relitigate his case? Shouldn't he have hired a debt layer?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Hilarious that pat picks his representation depending on how progressive they are instead of actual experience.
Everyone deserves their day in court but let’s be real the majority of lawyers deal with the dregs of society on both ends of the spectrum. They’re not tolerant of bullshit and I’m assuming after 10 beers a Milwaukee lawyer is not a fan of troublesome poor people of any race.

Hopefully Pat learns the lesson that you can lie to everyone just not your lawyer, soonly and quietly
I took a law class in college and he gave some advice that always stuck with me, “please don’t lie to a lawyer because it’s a waste of everyone’s time.”

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I guess Karla J is the Norma Buster of this wacky bunch!
I like that her hands are near her nametag. Staying true to her Puerto Rican roots by staying mug shot ready 🇵🇷.
Screenshot_20230823_001828_Chrome.jpg

Wait a second. Why did he hire a cyberbullying law firm? Does he really think he's gonna get to relitigate his case? Shouldn't he have hired a debt layer?
To be fair they offer quite a few services he could use.

Screenshot_20230823_002217_Chrome.jpg