• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Alright, I'll keep this (actually) brief: myself, dan, and a kiwi were on the scene. The kiwi went his own way but me and dan went to grab a boy burger, which is why I haven't said anything yet. I missed the best action of him yelling and making a scene because I'm a big dummy, but it looks like pat might be paying quasi. John Doe's lawyer said the agreement is that money will be wired to him sometime today and this should all be resolved within a week.
God bless you, sir

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-24-12-59-34.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
So many Pig Lies shattered and thrown into his face in the space of a 15 minute court date.

Yes, you owe. Yes you have a court date. No, actually we WILL like what is coming August 24th. No, no FBI raids by the fun police are here because we called you fat. Yes it's the amount we've said. No, Dan won't be arrested for existing and covering your court date. No, BDA is not a wanted felon who will be neutralized by your forces on sight. No, Jackie's doxxing of a random judge isn't going to get you out of this. No, crying to the media about swaTTing you paid for isn't going to get you out of paying. Yes, you're a fat faggot and a coward who begged the court to protect you on the way to your car instead of using your strip mall kung fu on your cybersTalKers. No, people other than you are not banned from Hooli's on your decree.

Pay Quasi, you fucking loser.

This dope has been saying for years now that he's got a hot girlfriend at another school, and didn't realize he's dealing with people who will most definitely go to the other school and ask literally every girl if they've heard of him just for the loffs.

Last edited:

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
View attachment 145011
From Dan Twitter. Did Jackie fuck him? Hahahaha
Absolutely incredible, who was it that said "however stupid you think he will be, he will be more stupid". He's going to attack the whole USA judiciary, saying Judge Gibney is a criminal, no wonder he went to O'Drunkard Legal Service and hired a leprecorn, nobody else would do these fairy stories

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
So many Pig Lies shattered and thrown into his face in the space of a 15 minute court date.

Yes, you owe. Yes you have a court date. No, actually we WILL like what is coming August 24th. No, no FBI raids by the fun police are here because we called you fat. Yes it's the amount we've said. No, Dan won't be arrested for existing and covering your court date. No, BDA is not a wanted felon who will be neutralized by your forces on sight. No, Jackie's doxxing of a random judge isn't going to get you out of this. No, crying to the media about swaTTing you paid for isn't going to get you out of paying. Yes, you're a fat faggot and a coward who begged the court to protect you on the way to your car instead of using your strip mall kung fu on your cybersTalKers. No, people other than you are not banned from Hooli's on your decree.

Pay Quasi, you fucking loser.

This dope has been saying for years now that he's got a hot girlfriend at another school, and didn't realize anybody who go to the other school and ask literally every girl if they've heard of him.
Dan will be arresTed on sighT

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
meghan patposting by 11am MKE time
"LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE TWEETING! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAAAAAAAAY. MAKE THEM STOP WEIRD FACED LADYYYYYYY, BUT DON'T REALLY BECAUSE THIS IS MY WHOLE IDENTITY WAAAAAAAAAA I'M GONNA BUY SO MANY SWATTINGS TONIGHT" - Pig, probably

This is an OLD MAN not a 12 year old who broke a window and doesn't have allowance to pay for it and is getting picked on on snapchat by bullies who call him fat and stupid