• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I don't understand this paper. What's it mean. I'm 14 and don't have a criminal record
Jackie doxxed some random teacher saying that was Quasi, and that his father was a judge, without any real evidence. Patrick took that as concrete evidence and included it in his filing

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Can't see it without a twitter account. Someone will have to take screenshots for the brothermen.

I love how Musk has been fucking with the userbase of that site since he took over but the thing of not being able to view anything on there without an account is infuuuriating

hqdefault.jpg

• Deleted by KaNAMBLA Harris
  • Reason: Late
Show…
  • Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
  • Reason: Not relevant
Show…

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Alright, I'll keep this (actually) brief: myself, dan, and a kiwi were on the scene. The kiwi went his own way but me and dan went to grab a boy burger, which is why I haven't said anything yet. I missed the best action of him yelling and making a scene because I'm a big dummy, but it looks like pat might be paying quasi. John Doe's lawyer said the agreement is that money will be wired to him sometime today and this should all be resolved within a week.