• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Forum Clout
I think BDA was there as Dan’s proxy.

It’s unclear as of now. I’m sure whoever did go will write up the sequence of events soon and we’ll get the documents in the next week.
A faggot kiwifarm member claims he was there and Dan walked in. Pat's response was to tell the court Dan had committed felonies against his family and demanded Dan be arrested

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Different user, stupid, and what the Court kiwi said 100% checks out. He clocked the courtroom being cleared and the hearing only lasting 10-12 minutes before anyone else did. He's legit.

I’m waiting for Dan to go live or BDA to write up the day before I take the word of some anime watching pedophile on kiwifarms tbchwy

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Imagine being Nikki's siblings.

This fat fuck costs your widowed old mother 32k for NONSENSE.

I'd take the punishment for beating his ass
He absolutely seems like the type to just dig in his trotters and refuse to be reasonable until someone steps in to bail him out. Take his "my friends and family know they can't control me" comment. He's been getting away with this shit his whole life but doesn't realize it's because people pity him and think he's a retard.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
i can't figure out a good way for it to show on mobile.

maybe @coviidcumiaa can help?
16, don't know dick about the internet, add some css like this:

CSS:
@media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
    .has-js .p-header {
    display: block !important;
    background-size: cover;
    }
}

The edges of the image will get cut off, so so so so, if you want it to fit properly without being cut off or squished, you'd have to make a variation of the header that has a more suitable ratio and do the same as above but point it towards the mobile one instead:

CSS:
@media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
    .has-js .p-header {
    display: block !important;
    background: #185886 url(data/assets/style_properties/forumbannergibfather__mobile.png);
    }
}