• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Forum Clout
Alright, I'll keep this (actually) brief: myself, dan, and a kiwi were on the scene. The kiwi went his own way but me and dan went to grab a boy burger, which is why I haven't said anything yet. I missed the best action of him yelling and making a scene because I'm a big dummy, but it looks like pat might be paying quasi. John Doe's lawyer said the agreement is that money will be wired to him sometime today and this should all be resolved within a week.
Who was the 'who are you?' comment directed to?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Alright, I'll keep this (actually) brief: myself, dan, and a kiwi were on the scene. The kiwi went his own way but me and dan went to grab a boy burger, which is why I haven't said anything yet. I missed the best action of him yelling and making a scene because I'm a big dummy, but it looks like pat might be paying quasi. John Doe's lawyer said the agreement is that money will be wired to him sometime today and this should all be resolved within a week.
Surprised Pat isn't there too

G

Was someone recording? Is there any media? Did Dan witness the scene? TYFYS

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
arrestdan.jpg

Holy fuck I can't believe this actually happened. He actually ordered Dan's arrest at his own trial. I'm a gypsy soothsayer now.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
whats the boy burger like?
what was pat wearing?

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
More importantly did the boy burger taste like retard nigger cum?

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…