• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1692896705763.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Is dan hot in person? How tall?
5'9 and cuddly
Did Patrick recognise you?
I think he was in his own world seething when I walked by him. There wasn't any eye contact.
How thick was his wallet?
Pretty damn thick. He picked up the tab. CASH 😎👍

Also to whoever asked if pat's motion is as funny as it seems so far, I haven't seen all of it but it's definitely retarded and hilarious. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
its a 20-30 page legal document written by pat and what was posted so far is him using the legal argument of, i don't like the outcome and, this guy is a federal judge's son, but also he needs to confirm his identity before i'll pay this debt thats court ordered...

what do you think?

It’s so embarrassing a judge had to read that. At least he knew without doubt he was dealing with a stupid crazy person.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
its a 20-30 page legal document written by pat and what was posted so far is him using the legal argument of, i don't like the outcome and, this guy is a federal judge's son, but also he needs to confirm his identity before i'll pay this debt thats court ordered...

what do you think?
To think he may have spent more time in the past 6-12 months writing a bullshit court motion request than any of his stories

Last edited:

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

what do you think?
You seem knowledgeable in legal matters, once this is settled will quasi be able to give us the inside scoop about what was really happening? Or are we going to have to wait until the other quash is paid? Or will he never be able to speak about it?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Coke Can-cocked Dan
But, Pat said he'd neutralize him on sight if Dan ever set foot in Milwaukee.... and if he didn't, he'd order the local authorities to arrest him and tune him up good.

Is it possible that Patrick S Tomlinson is full of shit, a coward and the local authorities don't just arrest people he doesn't like when he points a finger and yells CYBERSTALKER? Is... the real world different than Twitter?