• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Untitled.png

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
“The mandatory sanctions are wrong because I disagree with them and a father may have helped his son”

Lmao, he wrote this himself didn’t he? He truly is retarded.
it's like that scene in a few good men
"Objection your honor. Overruled. No No I Strenuously Object. Oh well in that case..."

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
View attachment 145041

Piggy's back on xitter along with Hacky.

Hey Fat, since I know you're here, a little advice....

Cut this smelly mentally ill fraud loose before she gets you into some real serious shit getting sued for doxxing random people with more money, resources and legal knowledge than you. Your prolol se filing was embarrassing enough trying to rely on Wacky Jackie guesses. She's a con and in a huge amount of debt trying to make money by latching onto your already hilarious downfall. I don't know how fucking stupid you can be to associate with this liability. Oh, right.

Also, lose weight you fat faggot.

She's already blaming a massive corruption conspiracy for why doxxing him didn't work. Use your tiny mind.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Just popped open a bottle of merlot and gonna touch myself scrolling through 29 pages like a housewife
This is erotic literature for brotherman

I started with some cider, but I'm into a nice Pinot Grigio. I'm flicking my bean over the thought that I'll get to read the latest Patrick S Tomlinson erotic fiction.

• Deleted by Officer Chase
  • Reason: Mistake
Show…
Forum Clout
Hey Fat, since I know you're here, a little advice....

Cut this smelly mentally ill fraud loose before she gets you into some real serious shit getting sued for doxxing random people with more money, resources and legal knowledge than you. Your prolol se filing was embarrassing enough trying to rely on Wacky Jackie guesses. She's a con and in a huge amount of debt trying to make money by latching onto your already hilarious downfall. I don't know how fucking stupid you can be to associate with this liability. Oh, right.

Also, lose weight you fat faggot.

Don't listen to him Rick, you guys got this! You should make more defamatory comments about a judge

Forum Clout
5'9 and cuddly

I think he was in his own world seething when I walked by him. There wasn't any eye contact.

Pretty damn thick. He picked up the tab. CASH 😎👍

Also to whoever asked if pat's motion is as funny as it seems so far, I haven't seen all of it but it's definitely retarded and hilarious. Can't wait to see the whole thing.
d9e922b4cc205fbac69517919ea4032b.gif

Last edited: