• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
She is way more "tin foil hat" than pat. Everything to her leads back to some global political corruption conspiracy.
I didn't think Patrick could hurt his credibility more, and then he actually put stuff this obvious fraud told him on Twitter in his prolol se filing. I can't wait until she reveals the extensive research she did, contacting various manufacturers to confirm that there's no way Patrick's toilet could be operating a Twitter account.

G

Who's the stlaker now? And who's on top and who's on bottom now? And who's wearin fancy jewels?
ccs.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It’s amazing she falls for everything. Someone had to explain to her on twitter I’m not really Brian Pillman because he died in the 90s

Pillman lives on in all of our hearts, Bookerman.

@admin, pass on to the Quas that I have been very entertained today. Nearly distracted me from my show tomorrow, thank God for my "Stay Angry" playlist.

Oh, and Fat? Take this as a needed lesson, never too late for growth... That's not around your midsection.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Funny how Pat hasn’t been swatted in a while. All just stopped when he got all the attention he wanted.

In seeing this post I checked the MKE Police Call Logs and sure enough: #44.

1.png

(the police thankfully just call now and no longer waste resources showing up at the hovel)

This was 10 minutes before the hearing while Fatty was blubbering and screeching at his lawyer at the courthouse. Definitely that sick Torswats faggot just doing it for his own deranged personal amusement.

Nice to know the FBI is totally tracking down these kinds of serial-bomb-threat-makers and not instead viciously hunting down grandmas who held up a Trump sign on 1/6 to give them 15 years in prison for it! They are on the case to put this guy away! ... ...oh wait.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
She’s tweeting news outlets begging them to cover her “scoop” without any evidence like a lunatic

Nobody pays attention to Jackie anymore after her public cancelling and shaming a few years back. She's desperate to get back on TV and into the spotlight as a big time hacker and expert. She really wants to be the Joshua Fabia to Patrick's Diego Sanchez, riding his obvious mental illness and neediness for media attention she can't ever get again on her own after her Gay Nigger Association membership came out. It's really funny to see these two bottom of the barrel parasites trying to leech off one another when there's not a drop of viable blood between them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 145050

(the police thankfully just call now and no longer waste resources showing up at the hovel)

This was 10 minutes before the hearing while Fatty was blubbering and screeching at his lawyer at the courthouse. Definitely that sick Torswats faggot just doing it for his own deranged personal amusement.

Nice to know the FBI is totally tracking down these kinds of serial-bomb-threat-makers and not instead viciously hunting down grandmas who held up a Trump sign on 1/6 to give them 15 years in prison for it! They are on the case to put this guy away! ... ...oh wait.
Special assignment because he’s a special retard

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

View attachment 145050

Of fucking course.