• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Untitled.png

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Working? Doing what exactly? Doxxing one dude and trying to say he runs a forum for a defunct radio show but some people might also make fun of the same people on Kiwifarms which also isn't illegal? The case? The investigation?

Get a fucking job, stink. You're not on CSI, you're a fraud trying to get on the local Milwaukee news

Working on this case? She might be dumber than the Pig
View attachment 145057
The public eye? She’s nuts

Hudson

Forum Clout
how long until Jackie accuses Judge Gibney of being behind her child custody troubles?

she's talking about a FEDERAL JUDGE IN VIRGINIA conspiring to interfere with state cases in California and Wisconsin, and she's contacting LOCAL NEWS about it? lol why not the NYT?
I may be wrong but didn't she once suggest that Russia had a hand in Pat's woes?

G
  • Deleted by guest
  • Reason: repeat
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I may be wrong but didn't she once suggest that Russia had a hand in Pat's woes?
She has blamed sweden,russia, now some republican. She really is a " chicken little". She tries to get her weirdo followers in a panic. Offers zero proof of her claims and then doubles and triples down. She is paranoid like a meth head that hasnt slept for week.