• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

G

I love not being blocked yet. Can they even?
ccs.jpeg

edit: she just did. rats.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I'm trying to get some work done at an undisclosed location. The docs will all get uploaded tonight when I get home. I'll do a quick 10 minute stream once I get thru TSA at the airport. Tomorrow night's NPS I'll tell the whole story.

Sounds good, ringleader. Godspeed.

Dan heads to the airport as Patrick heads to the bar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jackie is totally using pat for her own motives. She convinced him to add this judges name to his case. I bet jackie has had it out for this judge for a while and this was her chance to try and defame him. She has ulterior motives and using pats situation to push her retarded political conspiracies.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Lesson time: Jackie's last tweet is a perfect example of begging the question (most people use it incorrectly as they usually mean- raises the question). She provided the Gibney dox (she's retarded) to Patrick and he put it in his pro se motion. Now she wants to use the information that she provided Patrick with as evidence as to why she is correct.

My head hurts just thinking about how stupid both Jackie Brown and Patrick are-