• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I don’t know much about guitars but given your history of dishonesty and association with pedophiles I’m going to go ahead and not believe you. It’s probably some knock off bs that you bought. Chinese knock offs are extremely accurate with almost everything else.

My GOD thank you. And yes, I swapped the pickups because I KNOW somebody will say something.

Attachments

• timetravel.jpg
    timetravel.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 48

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
My GOD thank you. And yes, I swapped the pickups because I KNOW somebody will say something.
Cool picture with your guitar, wish I could top you on that, but all I have is a bunch of pictures with family and friends and people who love me. A few from the company picnic last year put on by the company I've worked at for over 20 years now.
Funny how someone who owns a guitar could still suck at Guitar Hero so bad. And I don't believe that shitty 80s hair band video prop guitar is worth anywhere near 3 grand, so get up on your tippy-toes and suck on my nuts. Kike
I think I got everything.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Cool picture with your guitar, wish I could top you on that, but all I have is a bunch of pictures with family and friends and people who love me. A few from the company picnic last year put on by the company I've worked at for over 20 years now.
Funny how someone who owns a guitar could still suck at Guitar Hero so bad. And I don't believe that shitty 80s hair band video prop guitar is worth anywhere near 3 grand, so get up on your tippy-toes and suck on my nuts. Kike
I think I got everything.
Hilarious thread, Will Tate really pounded that bald midget.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He's also still trying to hawk fucking OnA shit, funsters.

Only $5,300 for some dead baby killing jew, goy.