• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Boo hoo, nigger.
Sam Roberts is more successful than you, heebster.

1695225824420.png

C'mon! Do the bit where you kayfabe Sam makes no money, but lives in a rich suburb and has name recognition.

You're only known as a yidlet that would sleepover another man's house with no pussy around every weekend, and behaved like a scorned woman when you were fired from Rockstar for sexual advances on Lazlo.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It's refreshing to see somebody so confident in not knowing what they're talking about.
We all know that if you actually had a good job you’d be rubbing some general specifics in everyone’s face. You’re a resentful, bald midget. You’re not even humble or amicable enough to hold down a bartending job. I bet you wash dishes or run some kind of welfare scam.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
We all know that if you actually had a good job you’d be rubbing some general specifics in everyone’s face. You’re a resentful, bald midget. You’re not even humble or amicable enough to hold down a bartending job. I bet you wash dishes or run some kind of welfare scam.

No see, I don't share specifics of my life with assholes on message boards. I know it's REALLY hard for you to believe, but I do well for myself. I'm so sorry that hurts you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
No see, I don't share specifics of my life with assholes on message boards. I know it's REALLY hard for you to believe, but I do well for myself. I'm so sorry that hurts you.
Why do you share anything here at all? Just a reminder that this bitter midget claims responsibility for Derosa’s career and holds a grudge because he wouldn’t retweet his bush league podcast. Do the world a favor by hanging yourself.

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Even if that were true, but you're jewish and it's not. Sam still is more successful than you. He has a wife, a kid, a home, and he even has a brand no matter how infantile it is, heebster.

I'm not sorry it causes you to kvetch in pain. teehee

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Are you talking about me? Or Opie?
Again, you go after Opie that never harmed anyone, living rent free (OY VEY!) in your head, instead of your ex lover.

Why haven't you denied the allegations that you and Kurt Love fucked children at the childpound, jewster?

Silence means your complicit. teehee

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Well, I didn't see Anthony crying in a video about how Joe Rogan won't talk to him.
Well, I did see you post begging Opie for another job on Twitter, that you still continue to deny, jewster.

I have you ignored, so I don't see most of your posts. You're by far one of the more annoying/obnoxious people here, if you can believe it.
jew hates to get owned with facts and logic. :4_sinks:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Are you talking about me? Or Opie?

Quick question. Would you know of Sandwich Joe DeRosa if he wasn't on O&A/Uninformed? It's a rhetorical question. I already know the answer.
I actually found him through Burr a few years before I even heard of OnA.

Well, I didn't see Anthony crying in a video about how Joe Rogan won't talk to him.
No, last time Rogan was in NY Ant was embarrassingly tweeting at him just to be ignored.

Foot

G

He’s like a little rat who scurries around in the corners of this place waiting for any morsels to pounce on. And by morsels I mean anything that flatters his ego or allows him to feel superior to people by sharing his inside knowledge from being on the show.

Just not a likeable fella overall. Heard he has to use a little booster ladder to piss like a man too. Very unfortunate.
Yeah 100% but . . "you're gonna need a bathroom key." Fuckin leveled that cocksucker.

G

I have you ignored, so I don't see most of your posts. You're by far one of the more annoying/obnoxious people here, if you can believe it.
Well now you're just not bein nice, man.