• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What century do we have to use for inflation numbers to make this true though?

Do you live with your parents or something? You realize inflation and cost of living is a real thing right? Are you just not old enough to have lived through it? The money you make right now has less value than it did 2 years ago $100 in 2021 would be $113 today. Did you get a 13% raise in the last 2 years? If you didn't, you make less now than you did 2 years ago. The US dollar has lost 30% of it's value since 2008. Meanwhile, average rent prices have increased what, 50% since?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
".. the jilted mooch." I hate that fat fucker Roland. But he did have his moments.
Screenshot_20230921_192448_Gallery.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Do you live with your parents or something? You realize inflation and cost of living is a real thing right? Are you just not old enough to have lived through it? The money you make right now has less value than it did 2 years ago $100 in 2021 would be $113 today. Did you get a 13% raise in the last 2 years? If you didn't, you make less now than you did 2 years ago. The US dollar has lost 30% of it's value since 2008. Meanwhile, average rent prices have increased what, 50% since?
You didn’t answer his question

Forum Clout
This is your way of arguing that you DON’T use ridiculous math to try to pump up how much you make/made??

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

He’s not wrong, folks

Forum Clout
Can you show me where I use "ridiculous math"? I feel like some of you go out of your way to let me know how stupid you are.
Adjusting your salary from 20 years ago for inflation to impress people you claim to hate online is ridiculous. Here’s the math part: Jew plus Jew equals four (the amount of times you were confronted with Ant’s pedophilia and looked the other way).