• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
It' so cute how you change your little pfps all the time. Tee hee! Ribs here, car crash there! I wish men more attractive and taller, they would have more value to me, another man. Tee hee!
The Nana defense, jewster.

Only a homosexual would think being made fun of for being ugly and short is anymore than just that, you ugly little faggot.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
No girl, no kids, just your cat that you have for sexual purposes, fagster.

78809264_10156573232226860_8412738148471144448_n.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It' so cute how you change your little pfps all the time. Tee hee! Ribs here, car crash there! I wish men more attractive and taller, they would have more value to me, another man. Tee hee!
It's so cute how you change your little stories all the time. Tee hee! Gang rapes here, pedophilia there! I wish I could understand what the fuck your drunk schitzo coin-clipper ass was trying to say in that sentence. Tee hee!
I can't wait for some vibrant NYC citizen to culturally-enrich your head into the fucking sidewalk, you attention-whoring homosexual kike.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Here's my '97 ESP LTD in Olympic White. Double dot 12th fret indicating it's 1/300 made in Japan. There's a similar black model on eBay for $2,599.95. Also, here's an offer I received the other day for $3,000.

You good?
My favorite that on this board the sign of mental illness from a user getting gang raped by everyone is showing off their possessions. Boq with his silly condom caps, Dan with his sinks, you with your guitar…

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
View attachment 153347

Man! He's so cool with his novelty shirts that he orders in XXS, funster.
Tattoos disqualify you for burial in a jewish cemetery just like Rich Vos, only difference is you won't have a headstone because nobody gives a shit about you and Vos's headstone will say he'll be at the PA Punchline in Philidelphia on October 27th.