Howard Stern is still scared of covid

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
If you actually believe in eternity and life after death with Jesus Christ then fearing some disease with 99.9% survival rate is a sign that your faith is entirely fraudulent.
I was on my faith journey, but not a believer, in February 2020. I started going to church in January. In March they closed down the churches, and in June they were still closed down.

I could not believe that church-going Americans allowed this to happen.

I only saw one or two videos of people going to places like Wal-mart and saying, "This is a church" and worshipping there because Wal-mart was open while churches were closed. And in the video(s) I saw, it was Blacks.

Reading the actual New Testament, it's very clear that Jesus and the early church leaders would not have closed down the church for something like COVID. In fact, they may have gone underground.

I wasn't aware of the church (any denomination) and the politics of things, and the fact that hardly any religious organizations fought back, and those who did had to push back on the higher ups...we're doomed.

I've made some mistakes in life and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to correct them, but I can damned sure say if they made church illegal I would find a way to worship with others, and not over fucking zoom.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Reading the actual New Testament, it's very clear that Jesus and the early church leaders would not have closed down the church for something like COVID. In fact, they may have gone underground.
They were preaching to people who were sick and blind and didn't care and were not afraid of disease. Paul was literally bit by a snake and didn't die. The Old Testament preachers were throwing fire and getting taken to the bottom of the ocean by whales. These fags nowadays are just CIA plants and psyops. Any 501c3 church is just an extension of the jews anyways.

Preaching underground is just as pathetic. They all preached in the open until the jews put them to death. Daniel used to preach obnoxiously loud out of his window in the morning to force the king to arrest him and put him on trial.