Howard Stern is still scared of covid

G

Robin took the 7th booster and got no noticable side effects:

images (5).jpeg

DMAN

NYC Mayor

Reminded me of this absurd video for some reason. The treaahhffic is so bad that he exits his limo to dispense hilarious quips to adoring NYC street folx

He brags that most people are afraid to eat vendor slop, but not him.

Nice obvious dentures, stupid.

Wa4892

The article didn't say it, but I read another earlier today that claimed that Stern hasn't been in the studio at SiriusXM for 3 years.

Also this was a comment on the article above.

View attachment 148732
If XM wants him back in the studio all they have to do is tell him:

Since you don't need the studio, we rehired Opie and Anthony and we're going to give the studio to them. If you decide to come back in, we'll figure something out.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Stern is a weird obsessive kike. A great example of this is that he has Artie edited out of any old clips they post on the youtube channel now. Somebody will make a joke and they'll be this weird cut where you'll just hear the tail end of Artie laughing but they'll make sure he's cut out as much as possible. It's incredibly kikeish behavior.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
When covid hysteria was at its peak during the first lockdown, i went to an underground illegal rave and some wasted frat boy dude was like “I have it and I don’t feel good lol” and I was like “lol nice dude” and I just didn’t care.

If my immune system can’t fight off a cold with a 99.98 survival rate then I deserve to die

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
When covid hysteria was at its peak during the first lockdown, i went to an underground illegal rave and some wasted frat boy dude was like “I have it and I don’t feel good lol” and I was like “lol nice dude” and I just didn’t care.

If my immune system can’t fight off a cold with a 99.98 survival rate then I deserve to die
I literally said to my family, "God didn't create us to live in constant fear confined to our homes. If this kills me, so be it."

When I see 70 year olds scared of it, I understand, but it's like, fuck, you guys are pussies. No wonder this generation is so fucking afraid of a cold.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What a fag.

It’s so ridiculous whenever he talks tough lately about Trump or Republicans and how he would punch or kick their ass or talk tough if they were face to face. Old closet queen has barely left the house in years. I’m glad Bruce Springsteen made him come to do an interview - he refused to wake up early and go to a studio to talk to a computer screen.