Howard Stern is still scared of covid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The article didn't say it, but I read another earlier today that claimed that Stern hasn't been in the studio at SiriusXM for 3 years.

Also this was a comment on the article above.

View attachment 148732
He’s only been in the studio once as far as I know since 2020 and that was because Bruce Springsteen refused to be interviewed in a studio while Howard sits at home behind a screen. They did all kinds of building shut downs that day and all crew involved had to wear masks the whole time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Some people think he basically hasn't left his house for three straight years. And is taping the show as well. His paranoia is like FBI's most wanted fugitive at this point (or maybe 92.3 Now $10K fuchative level). His wife has to be considering leaving him at this point. Howard was always a neurotic maniac jew about germs and diseases.

The other news is that a lot of his show business friends ostracized him because he had such insane COVID restrictions. Like if people visited him they had to wear masks and remain ten feet away from each other at all times and just shout at each other across the room. People like Jennifer Aniston and Jimmy Kimmel don't want to be around him anymore which is basically the only reason Beth is with Howard in the first place.
He’s been living his life like he’s in a nursing home on his death bed for years. Even a fake wife only in it for the money will eventually get tired of spending he younger years indoors all day.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I literally said to my family, "God didn't create us to live in constant fear confined to our homes. If this kills me, so be it."

When I see 70 year olds scared of it, I understand, but it's like, fuck, you guys are pussies. No wonder this generation is so fucking afraid of a cold.
Not every young person cares, just the faggots

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Howard Stern doesn't really look after his employees 😔
He never did! They always made shit money while he bragged about having the biggest radio show ever. Jackie was smart to have his plugs being mentioned at multiple times during the show part of his contract. So many of his staff members needed to do the weekend gigs just to make up for the shit money stern paid and then stern put an end to anyone from the show doing appearances. Stern is a true piece of shit.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
hdk8ljd3rmm21.jpg
100% Arab

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Can he just die already? Shows how iron the jew grip is on the hollywood status quo: the guy has done basically nothing innovative or that impressive in 20 years and there's millions of dollars around propping him up and pretending he's still an edgy media dynamo.

He's a decrepit, neurotic, dysfunctional, star fucker covered head to toe in cosmetic surgery. Even in his prime he was utterly life-preservered by guys like Jackie, Artie, and Billy.
I know Hollywood having their looming grasp over entertainment direction was always true, but it's gone into maximum overdrive since Trump/covid. For years now the general public would rather watch trailer park speds play Fortnite or whatever as opposed to major studio productions yet every week is another "We have an epic Jimmy Kimmel/John Oliver extravaganza for you!" Even if they're not zoomers bored with traditional media, they're disgruntled post-modernists who are sick of all the lies and haughtiness of the Hollywood Club™️. It's all astroturfing. Millions upon millions are being burned just to convince like 10k listeners that Howard only gets the best epic guests and is a trailblazer who isn't afraid of stepping on the MAN's toes.

Wow I can't wait to listen to him kiss another washed up dinosaur's ass like Bruce Springsteen or Neil Diamond that they're true art pioneers.

He never did! They always made shit money while he bragged about having the biggest radio show ever. Jackie was smart to have his plugs being mentioned at multiple times during the show part of his contract. So many of his staff members needed to do the weekend gigs just to make up for the shit money stern paid and then stern put an end to anyone from the show doing appearances. Stern is a true piece of shit.
i was shocked finding out how little money they get especially during there peak in the 90s

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’m leaving at the end of this contract! I’m sick of this! How much time left Gary? “2 years 9 months and 30 days, no 20 days boss.”
JOHN you want to use MY NAME MY NAME to do something, how dare you. GET OUT GET OUT YOURE FIRED!
Here’s KC wanting to accept 15k from the station to spend a minute in the ring with Tito Ortiz:
By the way this was approved by management and they approached him.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
The thing with Stern is that his fans never made a lot of compilations because Sirius and CBS would take them down instantly. So just try to find his old HowardTV show online and watch episodes of those to get a feel for Howard. Then start listening in order from the late 80s or early 90s up until Sirius basically for his best years (though it fluctuate wildly some years).

Howard's radio broadcasts do not really hold up like O&A. But his old E! shows and HowardTV are basically like a highlight reel or 'greatest hits' of whatever happened on any given week and are much better. Of course HowardTV is off the air so I have no idea where you would even find anything other than obscure sites or torrents or whatever.
Maybe i'm biased because I was a massive Stern fan first, but those shows do hold up very well. I still listen to them while I play games or am doing some work. OnA tend to get a little redundant after awhile. The little ticks of Opie, Worm, and Nana become annoying as fuck. Yes, his show is now pure awful, but at one point it was the greatest radio show of all time... OnA's show was pretty much like Howard's to be honest, they talked about mundane shit a lot as well, but I do understand it because they had 4 hours to fill. If both shows could have gotten along it would have been awesome! Stern in the morning, OnA in the evenings. I have no idea why Howie felt so threatened by a show that wasn't even competing with him, and Opie and Ant also had some blame in that as well...

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
It’s so ridiculous whenever he talks tough lately about Trump or Republicans and how he would punch or kick their ass or talk tough if they were face to face. Old closet queen has barely left the house in years. I’m glad Bruce Springsteen made him come to do an interview - he refused to wake up early and go to a studio to talk to a computer screen.
Somebody came up to Howie once and spit on him and his wife... He ran into a building and let Ronnie The Limo Driver handle it.

Yeah, he's going to kick someone's ass alright...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
i was shocked finding out how little money they get especially during there peak in the 90s
When Stern put a stop on his staff members doing bar / club appearances is when I started to turn on him and realize what a greedy piece of shit he is. I remember Gary (who did TONS of appearances - store opening, car dealerships, etc) said those gigs helped buy him a house which shows how little stern has paid his staff and it hasn’t changed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is what Howard looks like so it’s no surprise he’s scared of everything. He looks like he’d die if a bee landed in him.

View attachment 149053
It’s great how upset he gets when anyone mentions he wears a wig and he tries to deny it - even going so far he had some “doctor” come on his show to prove he’s not wearing a wig or some shit. I remember Artie once slipped up and mentioned Howard’s hair being an issue when he went into a pool

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It’s great how upset he gets when anyone mentions he wears a wig and he tries to deny it - even going so far he had some “doctor” come on his show to prove he’s not wearing a wig or some shit. I remember Artie once slipped up and mentioned Howard’s hair being an issue when he went into a pool
“Look, I’m not going to tell you not to do an appearance but don’t let it interfere here” … DONT USE MY NAME DONT USE MY NAME … “THIS IS YOUR JOB THIS IS YOUR JOB! I’m leaving in 3 years so what are you doing to do then? Then we’ll see how hard it is for you to get appearances”
Every one of those rants made the case for why they should be cashing out as much as possible before he “quits.”

Edit: I meant to quote the above comment about making the staff stop doing bar shows. But he’d also flip shit if anyone insinuated he dyed his hair. I remember John did it at least once.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Look, I’m not going to tell you not to do an appearance but don’t let it interfere here” … DONT USE MY NAME DONT USE MY NAME … “THIS IS YOUR JOB THIS IS YOUR JOB! I’m leaving in 3 years so what are you doing to do then? Then we’ll see how hard it is for you to get appearances”
Every one of those rants made the case for why they should be cashing out as much as possible before he “quits.”

Edit: I meant to quote the above comment about making the staff stop doing bar shows. But he’d also flip shit if anyone insinuated he dyed his hair. I remember John did it at least once.
I went to a couple of the staff guys appearances and it wasn’t bad - got to meet / talk to guys like Ronnie, JD, Sal, Richard, High Pitch etc. and it looked like they were having fun and a good way to make money on the side but Stern put his foot down on it for some stupid reason after letting his staff do appearances since the late 80s. Something about his “brand” or equally stupid because he’s greedy.

There’s a clip somewhere that has Artie slip when Stern is talking about how much he hates swimming in a pool and while he’s listing things that bothers him about going into a pool and Artie said “and your hair” followed by a weird pause before Stern moved on like his hair wasn’t mentioned