Howard Stern is still scared of covid

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The article didn't say it, but I read another earlier today that claimed that Stern hasn't been in the studio at SiriusXM for 3 years.

Also this was a comment on the article above.

1694047719807.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The article didn't say it, but I read another earlier today that claimed that Stern hasn't been in the studio at SiriusXM for 3 years.
Some people think he basically hasn't left his house for three straight years. And is taping the show as well. His paranoia is like FBI's most wanted fugitive at this point (or maybe 92.3 Now $10K fuchative level). His wife has to be considering leaving him at this point. Howard was always a neurotic maniac jew about germs and diseases.

The other news is that a lot of his show business friends ostracized him because he had such insane COVID restrictions. Like if people visited him they had to wear masks and remain ten feet away from each other at all times and just shout at each other across the room. People like Jennifer Aniston and Jimmy Kimmel don't want to be around him anymore which is basically the only reason Beth is with Howard in the first place.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The other news is that a lot of his show business friends ostracized him because he had such insane COVID restrictions. Like if people visited him they had to wear masks and remain ten feet away from each other at all times and just shout at each other across the room. People like Jennifer Aniston and Jimmy Kimmel don't want to be around him anymore which is basically the only reason Beth is with Howard in the first place.
Correction: Howard was pictured twice now, recently, at parties with Jennifer Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel, etc…completely maskless and touching people. This guy isn’t a neurotic about germs. He’s neurotic about poor people. He can’t fathom coming into the SXM studios where the dirty AIDS ridden management, staff, and fellow broadcasters linger. But he can make exceptions for the people “on his level” because he’s a starfucker. “Barbara. Barbara Barbara…did you see me with Barbara Walters honey?”

JebJoh

Correction: Howard was pictured twice now, recently, at parties with Jennifer Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel, etc…completely maskless and touching people. This guy isn’t a neurotic about germs. He’s neurotic about poor people. He can’t fathom coming into the SXM studios where the dirty AIDS ridden management, staff, and fellow broadcasters linger. But he can make exceptions for the people “on his level” because he’s a starfucker. “Barbara. Barbara Barbara…did you see me with Barbara Walters honey?”
Makes sense. Poor people suck

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Some people think he basically hasn't left his house for three straight years. And is taping the show as well. His paranoia is like FBI's most wanted fugitive at this point (or maybe 92.3 Now $10K fuchative level). His wife has to be considering leaving him at this point. Howard was always a neurotic maniac jew about germs and diseases.

You’re well versed in the radio world you either worked in the industry or were a trucker. So there’s no better person to ask. Obviously I listened to tons of opie and Anthony I am rn. Listened to R&F but never Andy stern. Is it worth it to invest my time in stern? I hate him as a person. But I hate Anthony. In your opinion of course. Thanks in advance nigger!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You’re well versed in the radio world you either worked in the industry or were a trucker. So there’s no better person to ask. Obviously I listened to tons of opie and Anthony I am rn. Listened to R&F but never Andy stern. Is it worth it to invest my time in stern? I hate him as a person. But I hate Anthony. In your opinion of course. Thanks in advance nigger!
The thing with Stern is that his fans never made a lot of compilations because Sirius and CBS would take them down instantly. So just try to find his old HowardTV show online and watch episodes of those to get a feel for Howard. Then start listening in order from the late 80s or early 90s up until Sirius basically for his best years (though it fluctuate wildly some years).

Howard's radio broadcasts do not really hold up like O&A. But his old E! shows and HowardTV are basically like a highlight reel or 'greatest hits' of whatever happened on any given week and are much better. Of course HowardTV is off the air so I have no idea where you would even find anything other than obscure sites or torrents or whatever.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The thing with Stern is that his fans never made a lot of compilations because Sirius and CBS would take them down instantly. So just try to find his old HowardTV show online and watch episodes of those to get a feel for Howard. Then start listening in order from the late 80s or early 90s up until Sirius basically for his best years (though it fluctuate wildly some years).

Howard's radio broadcasts do not really hold up like O&A. But his old E! shows and HowardTV are basically like a highlight reel or 'greatest hits' of whatever happened on any given week and are much better. Of course HowardTV is off the air so I have no idea where you would even find anything other than obscure sites or torrents or whatever.
Wow thank you daddy