Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I must confess a cow-tipping fantasy I had: I enacted Operation Sissyfuss, in which I kept renting out the half hovel and leaving moderately heavy rocks behind so he had to hire piano movers to move them like he fatly did with the treadmill.
He'd just wind up with a shitload of rocks. If you left an awkwardly shaped 150lb stone in his carport space it'd be weeks before it was moved.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
He'd just wind up with a shitload of rocks. If you left an awkwardly shaped 150lb stone in his carport space it'd be weeks before it was moved.
He could mortar them together and have a real firepit instead of a circle of loose pavers lying on pavers, but that doesn't really fit with his "when life hands you lemons squeeze them into your own eyes and sue 60 people" credo, I guess.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
He could mortar them together and have a real firepit instead of a circle of loose pavers lying on pavers, but that doesn't really fit with his "when life hands you lemons squeeze them into your own eyes and sue 60 people" credo, I guess.
Yeah, I don't see a stone mason pat arc in the future. He's definitely a build his house with straw guy.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Not so. His yard is not big enough for him to have a legal fire pit. I’m not sure he has enough space for the grill.

Barney Gumble

Drunk
WWAWD trying to make SUPERHOST comic book covers and strips? I think it's a bit that could have potential. I was trying to make this a cover depicting Pat flying away while an old woman is being mugged because his airbnb guest needs an extra blanket and he's SUPERHOST
OIG1.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
WWAWD trying to make SUPERHOST comic book covers and strips? I think it's a bit that could have potential. I was trying to make this a cover depicting Pat flying away while an old woman is being mugged because his airbnb guest needs an extra blanket and he's SUPERHOST
View attachment 191339
1000010935.jpg

..and Niki's basement is flooded.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I spent hours looking for a cabin to rent last night and now I’m 100% sure there is huge review fraud here. None of the places I looked at had nearly as many reviews in as short of time as Rick had and probably fewer than 10% of the reviews I read mentioned the host by name.
The fact he's only had two (three if you include the one that mysteriously disappeared) new reviews since he's been aware we found out about this is a massive red flag too.

Last edited:

Stent

my little babies are gone
I must confess a cow-tipping fantasy I had: I enacted Operation Sissyfuss, in which I kept renting out the half hovel and leaving moderately heavy rocks behind so he had to hire piano movers to move them like he fatly did with the treadmill.
Quietly fill the half-hovel with dozens of stolen bikes then tack weld them all together inside.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I spent hours looking for a cabin to rent last night and now I’m 100% sure there is huge review fraud here. None of the places I looked at had nearly as many reviews in as short of time as Rick had and probably fewer than 10% of the reviews I read mentioned the host by name.
His whole life is a fraud. Nothing but internet posturing.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The electric service in that dump ain't gonna be able to handle any kinda welder. You could put the basement niglets in squirrel cages and make some power that way. But then da meat is gonna get too tough.
Would be real funny if a funster rented it who owned a Tesla and left a one star review cause there was no charge station.