Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

SensibleKeks

View attachment 190059
He's still accepting reservations. Can't believe he raised the price. 125 bucks a night is going to put him out of reach for most ghetto vacationers.

Is this what we call a half hovel these days?

Why would anyone stay at the hovel when hotels like Double Tree or Homewood Suites charge less and have a continental breakfast included? Maybe I'm missing the charm of living in a ghetto.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

Why would anyone stay at the hovel when hotels like Double Tree or Homewood Suites charge less and have a continental breakfast included? Maybe I'm missing the charm of living in a ghetto.

You can let your pets puke and shit everywhere, and Pat has to clean it up like a good Janny.
These big chains can't compete with a personal service like that

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke

One person wouldn’t but if you have a group it can be nice to have multiple bedrooms and shared space to hang out.

And it would be poor college kids and the like, not professionals, staying in that hood.

He may have set his wifi up to block this site, which would absolutely be hilarious.
Nah he definitely reads every post here. Way too obsessed with himself not to. He would be correcTing the record here if he wasn't too stupid to blend in. Evidenced by YouWillNeverFindMe1488...or the guys who show up and make one post saying "I want to punch Patrick in the face! Really hard!"

Barney Gumble

Drunk
OIG3.jpeg