Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Anyone saying these are all legitimate reviews is fucking retarded. There's endless long reviews that mention Rick by name and how awesome he is. Even if you think there's any chance in the world all these people would have positive things to say about him, why would they all talk about the landlord so much and mention him by name?
I think maybe Ricky offered to write the review for them as a chance to offer a “discount” and they all just said “fuck it why not”

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Anyone saying these are all legitimate reviews is fucking retarded. There's endless long reviews that mention Rick by name and how awesome he is. Even if you think there's any chance in the world all these people would have positive things to say about him, why would they all talk about the landlord so much and mention him by name?
To be fair that's what you do on Airbnb. You leave great glowing reviews sucking off your hosts so you look like a good customer. I've had some eye rollingly long reviews from owners talking about how wonderful we were as guests when all we really did was show up and not burn the place to the ground, and it kind of forces you to leave equally glowing feedback too. Hosts can fuck up your rating easier than you can fuck up theirs. I think fake airbnb reviews are pretty hard to pull off because they have to coincide with actual bookings on their system.
Although patrick is a big fatliar who pumps up everything so who knows.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
To be fair that's what you do on Airbnb. You leave great glowing reviews sucking off your hosts so you look like a good customer. I've had some eye rollingly long reviews from owners talking about how wonderful we were as guests when all we really did was show up and not burn the place to the ground, and it kind of forces you to leave equally glowing feedback too. Hosts can fuck up your rating easier than you can fuck up theirs. I think fake airbnb reviews are pretty hard to pull off because they have to coincide with actual bookings on their system.
Although patrick is a big fatliar who pumps up everything so who knows.
Reminds me of ebay before the chinks took over: AAAAAAA++ WOULD BUY AGAIN!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
keen-eyed cumtown.org user noticed the "guest favorite" badge is gone

before:
1711371825472.png

after:
1711371780509.png

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Why does it matter if the guests are "communicative"? Leave them the fuck alone and stop trying to horn in on their business, loser. Go hang out with your bartender "friends", unemployed barfly.

My guess is he figured out how to monetize his swinger or "into things" stuff. Why else would you stay in the ghetto unless someone promises to clean up after you?

BertCooper

According to redditors, Airbnb isn't sending their best.

Apparently it's hard to identify the listing even using their exact URL. I'm told this e-mail was replied to with three different links to Patrick's listing. I'm so sorry, Pat.
View attachment 189985
I recently had to report an AirBnb for unrelated reasons and also had “Sergio M” - AI drivel to make you go away